*From just looking at her choice of hair color, one would surmise that Rihanna likes it hot, hot, hot … and steamy!
Well hot and steamy may not be the way to go, even in 2011. Such is the dilemma she’s facing with her new video for her single “S&M.”
The UK Daily Mirror is reporting that it’s been banned in 11 countries and counting.
Southern Asian countries immediately said nope to it, MTV is considering a re-edit, and BBC Radio 1 has vetoed playing it until after 7pm.
The whole hoo-rah began with YouTube’s advisory stamp, keeping viewers under 18 from taking a peek. After that, it was off to the races. Despite the fuss, the singer is showing no sign of change. She’s holding her own and making the music and videos she wants.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here