*From just looking at her choice of hair color, one would surmise that Rihanna likes it hot, hot, hot … and steamy!
Well hot and steamy may not be the way to go, even in 2011. Such is the dilemma she’s facing with her new video for her single “S&M.”
The UK Daily Mirror is reporting that it’s been banned in 11 countries and counting.
Southern Asian countries immediately said nope to it, MTV is considering a re-edit, and BBC Radio 1 has vetoed playing it until after 7pm.
The whole hoo-rah began with YouTube’s advisory stamp, keeping viewers under 18 from taking a peek. After that, it was off to the races. Despite the fuss, the singer is showing no sign of change. She’s holding her own and making the music and videos she wants.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here