*From just looking at her choice of hair color, one would surmise that Rihanna likes it hot, hot, hot … and steamy!
Well hot and steamy may not be the way to go, even in 2011. Such is the dilemma she’s facing with her new video for her single “S&M.”
The UK Daily Mirror is reporting that it’s been banned in 11 countries and counting.
Southern Asian countries immediately said nope to it, MTV is considering a re-edit, and BBC Radio 1 has vetoed playing it until after 7pm.
The whole hoo-rah began with YouTube’s advisory stamp, keeping viewers under 18 from taking a peek. After that, it was off to the races. Despite the fuss, the singer is showing no sign of change. She’s holding her own and making the music and videos she wants.
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here