*From just looking at her choice of hair color, one would surmise that Rihanna likes it hot, hot, hot … and steamy!
Well hot and steamy may not be the way to go, even in 2011. Such is the dilemma she’s facing with her new video for her single “S&M.”
The UK Daily Mirror is reporting that it’s been banned in 11 countries and counting.
Southern Asian countries immediately said nope to it, MTV is considering a re-edit, and BBC Radio 1 has vetoed playing it until after 7pm.
The whole hoo-rah began with YouTube’s advisory stamp, keeping viewers under 18 from taking a peek. After that, it was off to the races. Despite the fuss, the singer is showing no sign of change. She’s holding her own and making the music and videos she wants.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here