*From just looking at her choice of hair color, one would surmise that Rihanna likes it hot, hot, hot … and steamy!
Well hot and steamy may not be the way to go, even in 2011. Such is the dilemma she’s facing with her new video for her single “S&M.”
The UK Daily Mirror is reporting that it’s been banned in 11 countries and counting.
Southern Asian countries immediately said nope to it, MTV is considering a re-edit, and BBC Radio 1 has vetoed playing it until after 7pm.
The whole hoo-rah began with YouTube’s advisory stamp, keeping viewers under 18 from taking a peek. After that, it was off to the races. Despite the fuss, the singer is showing no sign of change. She’s holding her own and making the music and videos she wants.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here