*TMZ paps caught up with Eric Benet at the Burbank airport yesterday and asked him to confirm rumors that his friends once had a “scary” nickname for his ex-wife Halle Berry — based on a side of her personality most people don’t get to see.
Asked if it was true that his friends once called her “Halle Scary,” he chuckled and said, “Aw man, you’re going deep. You’re going back into ancient history.”
Benet, married to Halle from 2001-2005, neither confirmed nor denied the rumor.
When asked what he thought in general about Halle’s custody drama with Gabriel Aubry over their 3-year-old daughter Nahla, Benet said he hasn’t spoken to the actress “in years,” and that he has “best wishes for the little girl. She’s the priority.”
Click here to watch video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here