*TMZ paps caught up with Eric Benet at the Burbank airport yesterday and asked him to confirm rumors that his friends once had a “scary” nickname for his ex-wife Halle Berry — based on a side of her personality most people don’t get to see.
Asked if it was true that his friends once called her “Halle Scary,” he chuckled and said, “Aw man, you’re going deep. You’re going back into ancient history.”
Benet, married to Halle from 2001-2005, neither confirmed nor denied the rumor.
When asked what he thought in general about Halle’s custody drama with Gabriel Aubry over their 3-year-old daughter Nahla, Benet said he hasn’t spoken to the actress “in years,” and that he has “best wishes for the little girl. She’s the priority.”
Click here to watch video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here