*TMZ paps caught up with Eric Benet at the Burbank airport yesterday and asked him to confirm rumors that his friends once had a “scary” nickname for his ex-wife Halle Berry — based on a side of her personality most people don’t get to see.
Asked if it was true that his friends once called her “Halle Scary,” he chuckled and said, “Aw man, you’re going deep. You’re going back into ancient history.”
Benet, married to Halle from 2001-2005, neither confirmed nor denied the rumor.
When asked what he thought in general about Halle’s custody drama with Gabriel Aubry over their 3-year-old daughter Nahla, Benet said he hasn’t spoken to the actress “in years,” and that he has “best wishes for the little girl. She’s the priority.”
Click here to watch video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here