*TMZ paps caught up with Eric Benet at the Burbank airport yesterday and asked him to confirm rumors that his friends once had a “scary” nickname for his ex-wife Halle Berry — based on a side of her personality most people don’t get to see.
Asked if it was true that his friends once called her “Halle Scary,” he chuckled and said, “Aw man, you’re going deep. You’re going back into ancient history.”
Benet, married to Halle from 2001-2005, neither confirmed nor denied the rumor.
When asked what he thought in general about Halle’s custody drama with Gabriel Aubry over their 3-year-old daughter Nahla, Benet said he hasn’t spoken to the actress “in years,” and that he has “best wishes for the little girl. She’s the priority.”
Click here to watch video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here