*TMZ paps caught up with Eric Benet at the Burbank airport yesterday and asked him to confirm rumors that his friends once had a “scary” nickname for his ex-wife Halle Berry — based on a side of her personality most people don’t get to see.
Asked if it was true that his friends once called her “Halle Scary,” he chuckled and said, “Aw man, you’re going deep. You’re going back into ancient history.”
Benet, married to Halle from 2001-2005, neither confirmed nor denied the rumor.
When asked what he thought in general about Halle’s custody drama with Gabriel Aubry over their 3-year-old daughter Nahla, Benet said he hasn’t spoken to the actress “in years,” and that he has “best wishes for the little girl. She’s the priority.”
Click here to watch video.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here