*Recently, jazz and blues legend Barbara Morrison introduced 6-year-old Harmony “Love” Bailey as the first performer to open the new Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center.
Little Miss Harmony did the honors by performing “Almost There” from the hit Disney movie “The Princess and the Frog.”
Morrison predicted her new place will be the launching pad for a lot of new artists.
“There’s so many good vibes in this area,” says Morrison. “There’s so many kids that don’t have a place to go and learn the music, so I said ‘You know what? There’s a beautiful park here. Why don’t I do some symphony, bring the symphony in, bring the big bands in?'”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here