*Recently, jazz and blues legend Barbara Morrison introduced 6-year-old Harmony “Love” Bailey as the first performer to open the new Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center.
Little Miss Harmony did the honors by performing “Almost There” from the hit Disney movie “The Princess and the Frog.”
Morrison predicted her new place will be the launching pad for a lot of new artists.
“There’s so many good vibes in this area,” says Morrison. “There’s so many kids that don’t have a place to go and learn the music, so I said ‘You know what? There’s a beautiful park here. Why don’t I do some symphony, bring the symphony in, bring the big bands in?'”
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here