*Recently, jazz and blues legend Barbara Morrison introduced 6-year-old Harmony “Love” Bailey as the first performer to open the new Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center.
Little Miss Harmony did the honors by performing “Almost There” from the hit Disney movie “The Princess and the Frog.”
Morrison predicted her new place will be the launching pad for a lot of new artists.
“There’s so many good vibes in this area,” says Morrison. “There’s so many kids that don’t have a place to go and learn the music, so I said ‘You know what? There’s a beautiful park here. Why don’t I do some symphony, bring the symphony in, bring the big bands in?'”
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here