*Recently, jazz and blues legend Barbara Morrison introduced 6-year-old Harmony “Love” Bailey as the first performer to open the new Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center.
Little Miss Harmony did the honors by performing “Almost There” from the hit Disney movie “The Princess and the Frog.”
Morrison predicted her new place will be the launching pad for a lot of new artists.
“There’s so many good vibes in this area,” says Morrison. “There’s so many kids that don’t have a place to go and learn the music, so I said ‘You know what? There’s a beautiful park here. Why don’t I do some symphony, bring the symphony in, bring the big bands in?'”
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here