*Here’s the clip of Jennifer Lopez’s breakdown that’s been a hot topic on the morning shows today.
The “American Idol” judge got emotional after having to eliminate a contestant who had previously tugged at the nation’s heartstrings.
Texan singer Chris Medina had previously brought his brain-injured fiancée to meet Lopez and fellow judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler – which made it even more difficult for J.Lo to eliminate Medina last night.
Slow and deliberate in her speech, Lopez praised Medina but told him that, in the singing competition, his performance just wasn’t strong enough. When he left the room, Lopez broke down into tears and sobs, worried that she hadn’t told him in the right way and afraid that she had broken his heart.
[Watch J.Lo’s breakdown and Medina’s original audition clip below.]
Medina, meanwhile, seemed disappointed but fine. He’ll be performing on “The Tonight Show” on Friday, and since the audition episode with his fiancée aired, she has reportedly received over $29,000 in donations toward her health care, including a handicapped van.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here