*Here’s the clip of Jennifer Lopez’s breakdown that’s been a hot topic on the morning shows today.
The “American Idol” judge got emotional after having to eliminate a contestant who had previously tugged at the nation’s heartstrings.
Texan singer Chris Medina had previously brought his brain-injured fiancée to meet Lopez and fellow judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler – which made it even more difficult for J.Lo to eliminate Medina last night.
Slow and deliberate in her speech, Lopez praised Medina but told him that, in the singing competition, his performance just wasn’t strong enough. When he left the room, Lopez broke down into tears and sobs, worried that she hadn’t told him in the right way and afraid that she had broken his heart.
[Watch J.Lo’s breakdown and Medina’s original audition clip below.]
Medina, meanwhile, seemed disappointed but fine. He’ll be performing on “The Tonight Show” on Friday, and since the audition episode with his fiancée aired, she has reportedly received over $29,000 in donations toward her health care, including a handicapped van.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here