*Season number 3 of “The Real housewives of Atlanta” is in the books and is also the highest-rated housewife season in franchise history. Sunday night the cast reunited one more time.
Bravo’s Andy Cohen brought NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks, and Cynthia Bailey together for an unforgettable Reunion Special.
In part 1 of the special, they dished on their season of marital meltdowns, premarital panicking and due-date discrepancies among other things.
In Part II, the ladies joined Cohen for more laughs, some tears and a lot more drama. Kandi told the truth about her music transaction with Kim and the ladies confronted Phaedra about her pregnancy controversy.
If you missed it, here’s a clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here