*Season number 3 of “The Real housewives of Atlanta” is in the books and is also the highest-rated housewife season in franchise history. Sunday night the cast reunited one more time.
Bravo’s Andy Cohen brought NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks, and Cynthia Bailey together for an unforgettable Reunion Special.
In part 1 of the special, they dished on their season of marital meltdowns, premarital panicking and due-date discrepancies among other things.
In Part II, the ladies joined Cohen for more laughs, some tears and a lot more drama. Kandi told the truth about her music transaction with Kim and the ladies confronted Phaedra about her pregnancy controversy.
If you missed it, here’s a clip:
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here