*Season number 3 of “The Real housewives of Atlanta” is in the books and is also the highest-rated housewife season in franchise history. Sunday night the cast reunited one more time.
Bravo’s Andy Cohen brought NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks, and Cynthia Bailey together for an unforgettable Reunion Special.
In part 1 of the special, they dished on their season of marital meltdowns, premarital panicking and due-date discrepancies among other things.
In Part II, the ladies joined Cohen for more laughs, some tears and a lot more drama. Kandi told the truth about her music transaction with Kim and the ladies confronted Phaedra about her pregnancy controversy.
If you missed it, here’s a clip:
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here