*TooFab.com is reporting that Kim Kardashian was pulled onto the stage by Prince last night in NYC — but he quickly kicked her off when she wouldn’t shake her famous assets for him.
The reality TV star and boyfriend Kris Humphries were in the audience for Prince’s show at Madison Square Garden last night — when he started pulling audience members from the crowd to come on stage to dance … including Kim!
Telling the crowd “She might be too sexy,” Prince picked out Kim and then waited for her to start moving … and she completely froze! “Get off the stage!” he shouted … and off she went.
“OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!! I’m shaking!!!!” Kardashian tweeted at the show, “I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!”
She reportedly got a second chance on stage, tweeting again later “Went up on stage AGAIN! This time I redeemed myself! We all danced while Prince played the piano! Wow! What a night!”
Kim isn’t the first celeb to have a concert encounter with the legendary singer — “Gossip Girl” star Leighton Meester was serenaded in January.
Click here for a closer view.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here