*TooFab.com is reporting that Kim Kardashian was pulled onto the stage by Prince last night in NYC — but he quickly kicked her off when she wouldn’t shake her famous assets for him.
The reality TV star and boyfriend Kris Humphries were in the audience for Prince’s show at Madison Square Garden last night — when he started pulling audience members from the crowd to come on stage to dance … including Kim!
Telling the crowd “She might be too sexy,” Prince picked out Kim and then waited for her to start moving … and she completely froze! “Get off the stage!” he shouted … and off she went.
“OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!! I’m shaking!!!!” Kardashian tweeted at the show, “I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!”
She reportedly got a second chance on stage, tweeting again later “Went up on stage AGAIN! This time I redeemed myself! We all danced while Prince played the piano! Wow! What a night!”
Kim isn’t the first celeb to have a concert encounter with the legendary singer — “Gossip Girl” star Leighton Meester was serenaded in January.
Click here for a closer view.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here