*Despite his health and weary body, recording artist and minister Andre Crouch, 68, has released a new single, “The Promise,s” and it debuted at no. 1 on the Christian Music Trade Associations Christian Singles/Tracks Chart and no. 4 on Billboard’s Top Singles Chart.
His 18th album, “The Journey” will be in stores May 17, released by Riverphlo Entertainment.
“We are excited and encouraged with our first week’s numbers on ‘The Promise,'” said Luther, “Mano” Hanes, founder, CEO and president of Riverphlo Entertainment. “As we prepare for the release of the album, we are encouraging church and community choirs to add this classic song to their repertoires and to participate in ‘The Promise’ Choir Competition.”
Along with the new single, Riverphlo launched “The Promise” Choir Competition in which choirs will compete for numerous prizes including getting a two song record deal. They will also receive music and sound equipment. More information about the competition is at www.riverphlo.com.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here