*Despite his health and weary body, recording artist and minister Andre Crouch, 68, has released a new single, “The Promise,s” and it debuted at no. 1 on the Christian Music Trade Associations Christian Singles/Tracks Chart and no. 4 on Billboard’s Top Singles Chart.
His 18th album, “The Journey” will be in stores May 17, released by Riverphlo Entertainment.
“We are excited and encouraged with our first week’s numbers on ‘The Promise,'” said Luther, “Mano” Hanes, founder, CEO and president of Riverphlo Entertainment. “As we prepare for the release of the album, we are encouraging church and community choirs to add this classic song to their repertoires and to participate in ‘The Promise’ Choir Competition.”
Along with the new single, Riverphlo launched “The Promise” Choir Competition in which choirs will compete for numerous prizes including getting a two song record deal. They will also receive music and sound equipment. More information about the competition is at www.riverphlo.com.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here