*Despite his health and weary body, recording artist and minister Andre Crouch, 68, has released a new single, “The Promise,s” and it debuted at no. 1 on the Christian Music Trade Associations Christian Singles/Tracks Chart and no. 4 on Billboard’s Top Singles Chart.
His 18th album, “The Journey” will be in stores May 17, released by Riverphlo Entertainment.
“We are excited and encouraged with our first week’s numbers on ‘The Promise,'” said Luther, “Mano” Hanes, founder, CEO and president of Riverphlo Entertainment. “As we prepare for the release of the album, we are encouraging church and community choirs to add this classic song to their repertoires and to participate in ‘The Promise’ Choir Competition.”
Along with the new single, Riverphlo launched “The Promise” Choir Competition in which choirs will compete for numerous prizes including getting a two song record deal. They will also receive music and sound equipment. More information about the competition is at www.riverphlo.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here