*Russell Simmons is telling everybody about his encounter with the Jell-O man himself, Mr. Bill Cosby at the recent Jackie Robinson Awards.
According to the Hip Hop mogul’s storytelling of the event, via his website, globalgrind.com, his elder was not too pleased to make his acquaintance again, especially after Simmons made some critical remarks about Cosby’s views on youth and Hip Hop.
“I wanted to find him to apologize, to tell him I was sorry about my statements and to tell him that I loved him,” Simmons explained. “Suddenly I turned and he was behind the curtain and I said ‘I love you’ and he responded on some real hip-hop, ‘Get the f*ck out my face!'”
Oh yes, Cosby is no Cliff Huxtable. He’s a real man from the hood and that’s exactly what Simmons rediscovered, which sort of helped him like his forerunner a bit more.
“His next move was straight up old school pre b-boy hood sh–,” Simmons continued to explain. “He walked by me and bumped me with his shoulder as I walked off stage after presenting my award to Sean, just like the cool ass character in ‘Let’s Do It Again.’ I then loved him even more.”
“He’s from the same hood I’m from, just got a lucky break like me, cause I am those suffering men. And after that elbow I knew he was too.”
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here