*Russell Simmons is telling everybody about his encounter with the Jell-O man himself, Mr. Bill Cosby at the recent Jackie Robinson Awards.
According to the Hip Hop mogul’s storytelling of the event, via his website, globalgrind.com, his elder was not too pleased to make his acquaintance again, especially after Simmons made some critical remarks about Cosby’s views on youth and Hip Hop.
“I wanted to find him to apologize, to tell him I was sorry about my statements and to tell him that I loved him,” Simmons explained. “Suddenly I turned and he was behind the curtain and I said ‘I love you’ and he responded on some real hip-hop, ‘Get the f*ck out my face!'”
Oh yes, Cosby is no Cliff Huxtable. He’s a real man from the hood and that’s exactly what Simmons rediscovered, which sort of helped him like his forerunner a bit more.
“His next move was straight up old school pre b-boy hood sh–,” Simmons continued to explain. “He walked by me and bumped me with his shoulder as I walked off stage after presenting my award to Sean, just like the cool ass character in ‘Let’s Do It Again.’ I then loved him even more.”
“He’s from the same hood I’m from, just got a lucky break like me, cause I am those suffering men. And after that elbow I knew he was too.”
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here