*Recently, via the National Enquirer, Bobbi Kristina Brown, the now 18-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was shown allegedly snorting cocaine.
In the wake of those photos, there have been reports from the Enquirer and gossip blogs saying that Bobby and Whitney were on the same page and had decided to make Bobby Kristina do some time in rehab.
Only problem is Miss Bobbi says she ain’t going nowhere.
“Excuse me,” Bobbi Kristina tweeted, “but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here