*So much for anger management.
Chris Brown went on a violent rampage backstage at “Good Morning America” because host Robin Roberts kept asking him questions about his beating of Rihanna.
According to TMZ, the blonde crooner smashed a window and stormed out of the New York studios without a shirt (see photos).
During the interview (click here to watch), Brown kept trying to steer the questions toward his album, but Roberts held her ground, insisting on discussing the legal issues surrounding his assault case.
According to TMZ, Brown erupted backstage, “storming into his dressing room and screaming so loud the people in hair and makeup became alarmed and called security.
“We’re told Brown was out of control, and one source present tells us he smashed a window in his dressing room, and the glass shattered and some shards fell onto 43rd and Broadway. (See photo below.)
“We’re told by the time security rushed the area, Brown had ripped off his shirt and left the building, blowing off another performance he was supposed to do for the ABC website.
“And sources say … on his way out of the building, Brown confronted a segment producer, got in his face and stared him down. People from the show got in between Chris and the producer to diffuse the situation.”
As part of his probation, Brown completed anger management and is required to obey all laws.
UPDATE: Brown just tweeted, “I’m so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t.”
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here