*So much for anger management.
Chris Brown went on a violent rampage backstage at “Good Morning America” because host Robin Roberts kept asking him questions about his beating of Rihanna.
According to TMZ, the blonde crooner smashed a window and stormed out of the New York studios without a shirt (see photos).
During the interview (click here to watch), Brown kept trying to steer the questions toward his album, but Roberts held her ground, insisting on discussing the legal issues surrounding his assault case.
According to TMZ, Brown erupted backstage, “storming into his dressing room and screaming so loud the people in hair and makeup became alarmed and called security.
“We’re told Brown was out of control, and one source present tells us he smashed a window in his dressing room, and the glass shattered and some shards fell onto 43rd and Broadway. (See photo below.)
“We’re told by the time security rushed the area, Brown had ripped off his shirt and left the building, blowing off another performance he was supposed to do for the ABC website.
“And sources say … on his way out of the building, Brown confronted a segment producer, got in his face and stared him down. People from the show got in between Chris and the producer to diffuse the situation.”
As part of his probation, Brown completed anger management and is required to obey all laws.
UPDATE: Brown just tweeted, “I’m so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t.”
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here