*TMZ is reporting that Jermaine Jackson’s ex-wife faces a court battle against the executors of Michael Jackson’s estate after a judge set a trial date to decide whether or not she can be rightfully evicted from the family home in California.
Alejandra Jackson, who was also once married to Jermaine’s brother Randy, has been fighting to stay at the Jackson mansion with her children after executors requested a court order to have her removed while the home is renovated.
She accused administrators of attempting to force her out of the house by cutting off the gas to the property, changing the locks and threatening to fumigate the home while she and her kids were in it.
Alejandra’s case was given a boost on Tuesday when a Los Angeles judge ruled the dispute will go to trial.
The judge also granted her permission to remain at the California estate until opening arguments are heard on April 14, TMZ reports.
Alejandra claims the King of Pop’s executors have no legal right to throw her out because her former sister-in-law La Toya Jackson is now the true owner of the home — thanks to a joint tenancy agreement the “Celebrity Apprentice” star signed with Michael before his 2009 death.
However, TMZ has unearthed records held by the Los Angeles County Recorder that suggest Michael and his business manager are co-owners of the property.
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here