*The governors all over the nation are scrambling to find ways to cut corners, but you just gotta laugh when you hear the idea out of Florida.
It’s reminiscent of an idea D.C. was looking over a few years ago to get the women addicted to crack to stop having babies. They wanted to pay crackheads $10 every morning if they would come in and take a birth control pill. Brilliant, right?
This would inadvertently relieve the welfare and social services of caring for another single mother with children.
Well there’s a flaw in the plan, you’re putting out money and then turning around and paying them again with disability. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here