*The governors all over the nation are scrambling to find ways to cut corners, but you just gotta laugh when you hear the idea out of Florida.
It’s reminiscent of an idea D.C. was looking over a few years ago to get the women addicted to crack to stop having babies. They wanted to pay crackheads $10 every morning if they would come in and take a birth control pill. Brilliant, right?
This would inadvertently relieve the welfare and social services of caring for another single mother with children.
Well there’s a flaw in the plan, you’re putting out money and then turning around and paying them again with disability. (more…)
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here