*The governors all over the nation are scrambling to find ways to cut corners, but you just gotta laugh when you hear the idea out of Florida.
It’s reminiscent of an idea D.C. was looking over a few years ago to get the women addicted to crack to stop having babies. They wanted to pay crackheads $10 every morning if they would come in and take a birth control pill. Brilliant, right?
This would inadvertently relieve the welfare and social services of caring for another single mother with children.
Well there’s a flaw in the plan, you’re putting out money and then turning around and paying them again with disability. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here