*Another “Brown” is in the news for acting a fool in public.
Tom Joyner announced on his show this morning that Foxy Brown was kicked off of his “Fantastic Voyage” cruise and escorted right to a plane.
“We put Foxy off the cruise. Let’s just say she got put off,” Joyner said on his morning show. “You had to really act a fool to get put off.”
The radio vet and his crew offered no details about what went down. But her removal comes just days after her phone interview on the show ended abruptly, leaving the hosts and audience to wonder if she hung up on them, or was disconnected.
From what Tom said this morning, it appears that Foxy disconnected the call. He said: “You know Foxy, after the interview, she called back and she was crying. And I said, ‘See, she’s gonna be alright.’ Well, I was proven wrong.”
Joyner and company said the Ill Na Na was “sent to her cabin” on the cruise and “locked in” because there was no jail (or brig) on the ship. “But that wasn’t enough,” they said.
She was then removed from the ship and, according to co-host Sybil, “escorted to the plane.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here