*Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick took the stand yesterday regarding the murder of stripper Tamara Greene. In court, he continued to support his years long stance that his administration never dealt with the murder.
“Unequivocally, we never discussed Tamara Greene,” Kilpatrick said.
Sitting on the stand for more than two hours, the disgraced former politician told the court the lawsuit brought up against the city by the Greene family, “frivolous.”
“You did a good job stretching it out this long,” Kilpatrick told the family’s lawyer, Norman Yatooma.
The lawsuit stems from the family filing against him court in 2005, claiming the former mayor and the city obstructed an investigation into the woman’s unsolved death.
Greene allegedly performed at a rumored party that Kilpatrick attended in the fall of 2002 and was killed in April 2003.
The hearing will continue on Wednesday.
Read more here.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here