*Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick took the stand yesterday regarding the murder of stripper Tamara Greene. In court, he continued to support his years long stance that his administration never dealt with the murder.
“Unequivocally, we never discussed Tamara Greene,” Kilpatrick said.
Sitting on the stand for more than two hours, the disgraced former politician told the court the lawsuit brought up against the city by the Greene family, “frivolous.”
“You did a good job stretching it out this long,” Kilpatrick told the family’s lawyer, Norman Yatooma.
The lawsuit stems from the family filing against him court in 2005, claiming the former mayor and the city obstructed an investigation into the woman’s unsolved death.
Greene allegedly performed at a rumored party that Kilpatrick attended in the fall of 2002 and was killed in April 2003.
The hearing will continue on Wednesday.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here