*LisaRaye McCoy is flexing her power and sexy swag to market her newly designed line of jeans, actually created by her. Unlike other celebs, this woman is doing some real work and has had input on the design, material, and structure of the line.
The self-titled LisaRaye Collection from PZI will feature jeans that she’d wear any given day.
“I believe in this jean line,” LisaRaye said excitedly. “It contours the body and holds us in. It has stretch to it. I’ve designed some really pretty designs.”
Oh, and these jeans aren’t just for any bodies; they were designed with curvy women in mind. Made for women with thick hips and thighs and a bit more cushion for the pushin’ on the back side, these new jeans are sure to fit real women.
She’s a real hustler, working on her jeans and also working on her reality show, “LisaRaye: The Real McCoy.” Season two debuts on April 7 at 9 p.m. on TV One.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here