*LisaRaye McCoy is flexing her power and sexy swag to market her newly designed line of jeans, actually created by her. Unlike other celebs, this woman is doing some real work and has had input on the design, material, and structure of the line.
The self-titled LisaRaye Collection from PZI will feature jeans that she’d wear any given day.
“I believe in this jean line,” LisaRaye said excitedly. “It contours the body and holds us in. It has stretch to it. I’ve designed some really pretty designs.”
Oh, and these jeans aren’t just for any bodies; they were designed with curvy women in mind. Made for women with thick hips and thighs and a bit more cushion for the pushin’ on the back side, these new jeans are sure to fit real women.
She’s a real hustler, working on her jeans and also working on her reality show, “LisaRaye: The Real McCoy.” Season two debuts on April 7 at 9 p.m. on TV One.
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here