*LisaRaye McCoy is flexing her power and sexy swag to market her newly designed line of jeans, actually created by her. Unlike other celebs, this woman is doing some real work and has had input on the design, material, and structure of the line.
The self-titled LisaRaye Collection from PZI will feature jeans that she’d wear any given day.
“I believe in this jean line,” LisaRaye said excitedly. “It contours the body and holds us in. It has stretch to it. I’ve designed some really pretty designs.”
Oh, and these jeans aren’t just for any bodies; they were designed with curvy women in mind. Made for women with thick hips and thighs and a bit more cushion for the pushin’ on the back side, these new jeans are sure to fit real women.
She’s a real hustler, working on her jeans and also working on her reality show, “LisaRaye: The Real McCoy.” Season two debuts on April 7 at 9 p.m. on TV One.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here