*LisaRaye McCoy is flexing her power and sexy swag to market her newly designed line of jeans, actually created by her. Unlike other celebs, this woman is doing some real work and has had input on the design, material, and structure of the line.
The self-titled LisaRaye Collection from PZI will feature jeans that she’d wear any given day.
“I believe in this jean line,” LisaRaye said excitedly. “It contours the body and holds us in. It has stretch to it. I’ve designed some really pretty designs.”
Oh, and these jeans aren’t just for any bodies; they were designed with curvy women in mind. Made for women with thick hips and thighs and a bit more cushion for the pushin’ on the back side, these new jeans are sure to fit real women.
She’s a real hustler, working on her jeans and also working on her reality show, “LisaRaye: The Real McCoy.” Season two debuts on April 7 at 9 p.m. on TV One.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here