*LisaRaye McCoy is flexing her power and sexy swag to market her newly designed line of jeans, actually created by her. Unlike other celebs, this woman is doing some real work and has had input on the design, material, and structure of the line.
The self-titled LisaRaye Collection from PZI will feature jeans that she’d wear any given day.
“I believe in this jean line,” LisaRaye said excitedly. “It contours the body and holds us in. It has stretch to it. I’ve designed some really pretty designs.”
Oh, and these jeans aren’t just for any bodies; they were designed with curvy women in mind. Made for women with thick hips and thighs and a bit more cushion for the pushin’ on the back side, these new jeans are sure to fit real women.
She’s a real hustler, working on her jeans and also working on her reality show, “LisaRaye: The Real McCoy.” Season two debuts on April 7 at 9 p.m. on TV One.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here