*Chris “Ludacris” Bridges is the latest to join the ensemble cast of New Line’s “New Year’s Eve.”
The Garry Marshall-directed movie tells intertwining stories of a group of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through bittersweet drama and romance over the course of New Year’s Eve.
The cast already includes Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank and Sofia Vergara.
Ludacris will play a NYPD officer who is working with the director of the Times Square festivities (Swank).
The rapper recently appeared in the Ivan Reitman romantic comedy “No Strings Attached” and in “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never” as himself. He also shows up in “Fast Five,” the upcoming fifth installment of Universal’s “Fast and the Furious” franchise.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here