*Chris “Ludacris” Bridges is the latest to join the ensemble cast of New Line’s “New Year’s Eve.”
The Garry Marshall-directed movie tells intertwining stories of a group of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through bittersweet drama and romance over the course of New Year’s Eve.
The cast already includes Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank and Sofia Vergara.
Ludacris will play a NYPD officer who is working with the director of the Times Square festivities (Swank).
The rapper recently appeared in the Ivan Reitman romantic comedy “No Strings Attached” and in “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never” as himself. He also shows up in “Fast Five,” the upcoming fifth installment of Universal’s “Fast and the Furious” franchise.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here