*Chris “Ludacris” Bridges is the latest to join the ensemble cast of New Line’s “New Year’s Eve.”
The Garry Marshall-directed movie tells intertwining stories of a group of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through bittersweet drama and romance over the course of New Year’s Eve.
The cast already includes Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank and Sofia Vergara.
Ludacris will play a NYPD officer who is working with the director of the Times Square festivities (Swank).
The rapper recently appeared in the Ivan Reitman romantic comedy “No Strings Attached” and in “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never” as himself. He also shows up in “Fast Five,” the upcoming fifth installment of Universal’s “Fast and the Furious” franchise.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here