*Chris “Ludacris” Bridges is the latest to join the ensemble cast of New Line’s “New Year’s Eve.”
The Garry Marshall-directed movie tells intertwining stories of a group of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through bittersweet drama and romance over the course of New Year’s Eve.
The cast already includes Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank and Sofia Vergara.
Ludacris will play a NYPD officer who is working with the director of the Times Square festivities (Swank).
The rapper recently appeared in the Ivan Reitman romantic comedy “No Strings Attached” and in “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never” as himself. He also shows up in “Fast Five,” the upcoming fifth installment of Universal’s “Fast and the Furious” franchise.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here