*Chris “Ludacris” Bridges is the latest to join the ensemble cast of New Line’s “New Year’s Eve.”
The Garry Marshall-directed movie tells intertwining stories of a group of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through bittersweet drama and romance over the course of New Year’s Eve.
The cast already includes Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank and Sofia Vergara.
Ludacris will play a NYPD officer who is working with the director of the Times Square festivities (Swank).
The rapper recently appeared in the Ivan Reitman romantic comedy “No Strings Attached” and in “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never” as himself. He also shows up in “Fast Five,” the upcoming fifth installment of Universal’s “Fast and the Furious” franchise.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here