*There was court ordered mediation scheduled in the Bishop Eddie Long case, but the time, place and details of the settlement talks were kept top secret, until now.
Reporters have uncovered when the talks took place and learned about the explosive interaction between Bishop Long and the four young men suing him for sexual misconduct.
Three weeks ago, in the early morning hours a black Lincoln Town car with the engine running, sat in front of Bishop Eddie Long’s house.
Not long after, Bishop Long arrived at a top secret location for the first of back-to-back mediation talks.
Those talks turned to an angry face-to-face confrontation.
Last September, Bishop Eddie Long told his congregation that he was going to battle allegations of sexual misconduct. That public fight is now embroiled in private settlement talks.
The I-Team (Fox Atlanta) was first to tell you how Jamal Parris and three other young men filed suit against Bishop Long and his 10,000-seat New Birth Missionary Baptist Church. The lawsuits claim that the bishop lavished money, trips and gifts on the young adults while having sexual contact with them.
Read the full story here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here