*There was court ordered mediation scheduled in the Bishop Eddie Long case, but the time, place and details of the settlement talks were kept top secret, until now.
Reporters have uncovered when the talks took place and learned about the explosive interaction between Bishop Long and the four young men suing him for sexual misconduct.
Three weeks ago, in the early morning hours a black Lincoln Town car with the engine running, sat in front of Bishop Eddie Long’s house.
Not long after, Bishop Long arrived at a top secret location for the first of back-to-back mediation talks.
Those talks turned to an angry face-to-face confrontation.
Last September, Bishop Eddie Long told his congregation that he was going to battle allegations of sexual misconduct. That public fight is now embroiled in private settlement talks.
The I-Team (Fox Atlanta) was first to tell you how Jamal Parris and three other young men filed suit against Bishop Long and his 10,000-seat New Birth Missionary Baptist Church. The lawsuits claim that the bishop lavished money, trips and gifts on the young adults while having sexual contact with them.
Read the full story here.
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here