*TMZ is reporting that Foxy Brown’s swift removal from Tom Joyner’s Fantasic Voyage cruise was over a missed manicure appointment.
Passengers on the cruise said Foxy set up a nail appointment on the Royal Carribbean cruise ship last Monday, a day after the cruise took off, and showed up three hours late.
The staff at the salon couldn’t accommodate her when she finally decided to show up, and Foxy had one of her infamous hissy fits, according to TMZ.
According to sources, security removed her from the salon and sent her back to her room — where she remained under supervision until Wednesday when the ship dropped anchor in the Cayman Islands and authorities kicked her off.
Foxy, who performed on board the day before the incident, was then escorted to an airport and flown home.
The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, has a well-documented history of violence when it comes to salons. In 2004, she faced assault charges for allegedly beating up two nail salon workers, and again in 2007, after allegedly beating up a beauty store employee.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here