*TMZ is reporting that Foxy Brown’s swift removal from Tom Joyner’s Fantasic Voyage cruise was over a missed manicure appointment.
Passengers on the cruise said Foxy set up a nail appointment on the Royal Carribbean cruise ship last Monday, a day after the cruise took off, and showed up three hours late.
The staff at the salon couldn’t accommodate her when she finally decided to show up, and Foxy had one of her infamous hissy fits, according to TMZ.
According to sources, security removed her from the salon and sent her back to her room — where she remained under supervision until Wednesday when the ship dropped anchor in the Cayman Islands and authorities kicked her off.
Foxy, who performed on board the day before the incident, was then escorted to an airport and flown home.
The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, has a well-documented history of violence when it comes to salons. In 2004, she faced assault charges for allegedly beating up two nail salon workers, and again in 2007, after allegedly beating up a beauty store employee.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here