*TMZ is reporting that Foxy Brown’s swift removal from Tom Joyner’s Fantasic Voyage cruise was over a missed manicure appointment.
Passengers on the cruise said Foxy set up a nail appointment on the Royal Carribbean cruise ship last Monday, a day after the cruise took off, and showed up three hours late.
The staff at the salon couldn’t accommodate her when she finally decided to show up, and Foxy had one of her infamous hissy fits, according to TMZ.
According to sources, security removed her from the salon and sent her back to her room — where she remained under supervision until Wednesday when the ship dropped anchor in the Cayman Islands and authorities kicked her off.
Foxy, who performed on board the day before the incident, was then escorted to an airport and flown home.
The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, has a well-documented history of violence when it comes to salons. In 2004, she faced assault charges for allegedly beating up two nail salon workers, and again in 2007, after allegedly beating up a beauty store employee.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here