*TMZ is reporting that Foxy Brown’s swift removal from Tom Joyner’s Fantasic Voyage cruise was over a missed manicure appointment.
Passengers on the cruise said Foxy set up a nail appointment on the Royal Carribbean cruise ship last Monday, a day after the cruise took off, and showed up three hours late.
The staff at the salon couldn’t accommodate her when she finally decided to show up, and Foxy had one of her infamous hissy fits, according to TMZ.
According to sources, security removed her from the salon and sent her back to her room — where she remained under supervision until Wednesday when the ship dropped anchor in the Cayman Islands and authorities kicked her off.
Foxy, who performed on board the day before the incident, was then escorted to an airport and flown home.
The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, has a well-documented history of violence when it comes to salons. In 2004, she faced assault charges for allegedly beating up two nail salon workers, and again in 2007, after allegedly beating up a beauty store employee.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here