*TMZ is reporting that Foxy Brown’s swift removal from Tom Joyner’s Fantasic Voyage cruise was over a missed manicure appointment.
Passengers on the cruise said Foxy set up a nail appointment on the Royal Carribbean cruise ship last Monday, a day after the cruise took off, and showed up three hours late.
The staff at the salon couldn’t accommodate her when she finally decided to show up, and Foxy had one of her infamous hissy fits, according to TMZ.
According to sources, security removed her from the salon and sent her back to her room — where she remained under supervision until Wednesday when the ship dropped anchor in the Cayman Islands and authorities kicked her off.
Foxy, who performed on board the day before the incident, was then escorted to an airport and flown home.
The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, has a well-documented history of violence when it comes to salons. In 2004, she faced assault charges for allegedly beating up two nail salon workers, and again in 2007, after allegedly beating up a beauty store employee.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here