*Music World Gospel is giving Gospel fans what they want with a phenomenal compilation album with some of the best hits by today’s greatest artists.
To be released May 3, the CD features songs by Kim Burrell, Trin-i-tee 5:7 (pictured), Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Brian Courtney Wilson, Juanita Bynum and so many more. Also included are the winners of the American Heart Association’s Most Powerful Gospel Music Competition winner Brandon Camphor.
Last year the Association and MWG worked together to educate people about stroke through an online gospel competition.
The top 20 finalists were chosen by judges, including Mathew Knowles, founder, President and CEO of Music World Entertainment. The public chose the winners on February 14, 2011, through online voting. The winners received a performance slot at the American Heart Association’s Power Awards concert at the Apollo Theater; a professional vocal coaching session with Brian Courtney Wilson; one song recorded by Music World Gospel for the Most Powerful Voices compilation CD and a song featured at an online retailer; $5,000 worth of music equipment from Roland Corporation; $1,000 cash prize from Music World Gospel; recognition on GMC’s national television network and more.
The winner will also have an opportunity to perform on stage with Chrisette Michele, Trin-i-tee 5:7, and Brian Courtney Wilson at the 5th Annual Power Awards Concert.
Check out more info at www.musicworldgospel.com.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here