*People.com has the scoop on Mariah Carey’s blue-and-pink baby shower held Sunday at The Conservatory Grill at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills…
The parents-to-be arrived at 7 p.m., with Cannon, 30, behind the wheel of a black Rolls-Royce that he gave Carey, 41, as a Christmas gift. They were joined by friends including “American Idol” judge Randy Jackson.
The adults-only shower had a warm and romantic atmosphere with small cocktail tables that were decorated with pink roses and blue hydrangeas. (They are expecting a boy and a girl.) Pink and blue balloons also dotted the private event.
“Mariah has been anxiously awaiting her shower, and she was very excited when she arrived at the hotel,” says a source. “She couldn’t wait to celebrate her baby twins with her friends.”
Carey and Cannon received many pink-and-blue-wrapped presents and several lavish gifts, including two almost life-size stuffed giraffes and two chairs hand-made for the twins.
Guests nibbled on gourmet appetizers and sipped Angel champagne.
“Mariah had the best time at her shower,” says the source. “She was very touched by how nicely everything turned out and excited about all the generous gifts she received. She has been feeling a bit tired and worn out lately, but the shower was an event that she really enjoyed and that made her very happy. Now she can’t wait to meet her baby twins!”
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here