*People.com has the scoop on Mariah Carey’s blue-and-pink baby shower held Sunday at The Conservatory Grill at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills…
The parents-to-be arrived at 7 p.m., with Cannon, 30, behind the wheel of a black Rolls-Royce that he gave Carey, 41, as a Christmas gift. They were joined by friends including “American Idol” judge Randy Jackson.
The adults-only shower had a warm and romantic atmosphere with small cocktail tables that were decorated with pink roses and blue hydrangeas. (They are expecting a boy and a girl.) Pink and blue balloons also dotted the private event.
“Mariah has been anxiously awaiting her shower, and she was very excited when she arrived at the hotel,” says a source. “She couldn’t wait to celebrate her baby twins with her friends.”
Carey and Cannon received many pink-and-blue-wrapped presents and several lavish gifts, including two almost life-size stuffed giraffes and two chairs hand-made for the twins.
Guests nibbled on gourmet appetizers and sipped Angel champagne.
“Mariah had the best time at her shower,” says the source. “She was very touched by how nicely everything turned out and excited about all the generous gifts she received. She has been feeling a bit tired and worn out lately, but the shower was an event that she really enjoyed and that made her very happy. Now she can’t wait to meet her baby twins!”
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here