*50 Cent is quietly making a name for himself in the film industry, especially with his latest film “Setup.”
The trailer (watch it below) for the movie premiered Wednesday, confirming the big cast of A-list actors including Bruce Willis and “Cruel Intentions” star Ryan Phillippe.
A group of friends get caught up in a diamond heist. Willis, who plays the “bad-guy,” hires the duo (50 and Phillippe) to help him rob a bank. Things get a little sticky from there.
Like we said before, 50 is on a roll. Earlier this month he also premiered another trailer for his long anticipated drama “Things Fall Apart,” the movie in which he sacrificially shed a deathly 54 pounds.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here