*50 Cent is quietly making a name for himself in the film industry, especially with his latest film “Setup.”
The trailer (watch it below) for the movie premiered Wednesday, confirming the big cast of A-list actors including Bruce Willis and “Cruel Intentions” star Ryan Phillippe.
A group of friends get caught up in a diamond heist. Willis, who plays the “bad-guy,” hires the duo (50 and Phillippe) to help him rob a bank. Things get a little sticky from there.
Like we said before, 50 is on a roll. Earlier this month he also premiered another trailer for his long anticipated drama “Things Fall Apart,” the movie in which he sacrificially shed a deathly 54 pounds.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here