*50 Cent is quietly making a name for himself in the film industry, especially with his latest film “Setup.”
The trailer (watch it below) for the movie premiered Wednesday, confirming the big cast of A-list actors including Bruce Willis and “Cruel Intentions” star Ryan Phillippe.
A group of friends get caught up in a diamond heist. Willis, who plays the “bad-guy,” hires the duo (50 and Phillippe) to help him rob a bank. Things get a little sticky from there.
Like we said before, 50 is on a roll. Earlier this month he also premiered another trailer for his long anticipated drama “Things Fall Apart,” the movie in which he sacrificially shed a deathly 54 pounds.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here