*Will Smith is donating replacements for 30 stolen computers to a high school in West Philadelphia, where he was born and raised.
The Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation and the Charlie Mack Cares philanthropic organizations are giving 29 Apple laptops and one desktop to West Philadelphia High School, reports the Associated Press.
Local community activist Charlie Mack is a longtime assistant and friend of Smith, the music, TV and film superstar.
Mack says he plans to deliver the new computers to the school today. Smith is working elsewhere and is unable to attend.
Two students have been charged with stealing 60 computers from the school last month. Police recovered half of them, but the rest remain unaccounted for.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here