*Will Smith is donating replacements for 30 stolen computers to a high school in West Philadelphia, where he was born and raised.
The Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation and the Charlie Mack Cares philanthropic organizations are giving 29 Apple laptops and one desktop to West Philadelphia High School, reports the Associated Press.
Local community activist Charlie Mack is a longtime assistant and friend of Smith, the music, TV and film superstar.
Mack says he plans to deliver the new computers to the school today. Smith is working elsewhere and is unable to attend.
Two students have been charged with stealing 60 computers from the school last month. Police recovered half of them, but the rest remain unaccounted for.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here