*A video of a Dallas boy’s prayer for children has gone viral and is been seen across the world.
The young boy, Isaiah Jackson, with a powerful voice and strong sense of consciousness was asked to pray during a recent christening at a church in Dallas. He was five at the time. Now he is inspiring people all over the world.
“In South Africa, Venezuela, Dallas, just from everywhere,” Isaiah’s mom, Tammy Square, mentioned a few places where people sent communication. “We had no idea that that many people would receive the prayer themselves, personally themselves.”
She is amazed at how many lives her little man has touched.
“I hear so many testimonies on how that prayer blessed their lives,” she said. “There was a lady who told me a testimony about her boyfriend who had never been to church and how Isaiah’s prayer inspired him to get his life right with the Lord. He said if a little boy could do it, he could to.”
For such a young man, he is mature in his faith and definitive about who speaks to him.
“My mom tells me how to pray, but God tells me what to pray,” he said. At the heart of it all is a little boy who loves God and his mommy. “He did well. He did excellent. I was so proud of him. I was really proud of him,” Square said beaming.
Watch Isaiah pray:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here