*Rapper 50 Cent has teamed with UberMedia to launch Uber50, a customized Twitter theme for the company’s Blackberry application, UberSocial.
Uber50 will include various features such as custom icons and colors, access to G-Unit’s Twitterlist and a media portal for the latest G-Unit news and videos.
“Twitter has become an important way for me to communicate with my fans and for my fans to communicate with each other,” said 50. “We’re all big users of UberSocial on the BlackBerry and already use many of their current themes to customize the look of the app, so it was a natural for me to work with UberMedia to develop a special theme. I think my fans are going to love sending and reading their tweets with my new theme.”
Uber50 also offers a deluxe version for $1.99, “G’d Up,” which includes such additional features as 50 Cent wallpapers, sound effects recorded or selected by 50, and a chance for him to shout you out via Twitter.
Aside from Twitter, 50 recently launched a comedy content site which will feature the debut of “This is 50 Comedy Show,” hosted by comedian Young Jack Thriller.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here