*Rapper 50 Cent has teamed with UberMedia to launch Uber50, a customized Twitter theme for the company’s Blackberry application, UberSocial.
Uber50 will include various features such as custom icons and colors, access to G-Unit’s Twitterlist and a media portal for the latest G-Unit news and videos.
“Twitter has become an important way for me to communicate with my fans and for my fans to communicate with each other,” said 50. “We’re all big users of UberSocial on the BlackBerry and already use many of their current themes to customize the look of the app, so it was a natural for me to work with UberMedia to develop a special theme. I think my fans are going to love sending and reading their tweets with my new theme.”
Uber50 also offers a deluxe version for $1.99, “G’d Up,” which includes such additional features as 50 Cent wallpapers, sound effects recorded or selected by 50, and a chance for him to shout you out via Twitter.
Aside from Twitter, 50 recently launched a comedy content site which will feature the debut of “This is 50 Comedy Show,” hosted by comedian Young Jack Thriller.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here