*Rapper 50 Cent has teamed with UberMedia to launch Uber50, a customized Twitter theme for the company’s Blackberry application, UberSocial.
Uber50 will include various features such as custom icons and colors, access to G-Unit’s Twitterlist and a media portal for the latest G-Unit news and videos.
“Twitter has become an important way for me to communicate with my fans and for my fans to communicate with each other,” said 50. “We’re all big users of UberSocial on the BlackBerry and already use many of their current themes to customize the look of the app, so it was a natural for me to work with UberMedia to develop a special theme. I think my fans are going to love sending and reading their tweets with my new theme.”
Uber50 also offers a deluxe version for $1.99, “G’d Up,” which includes such additional features as 50 Cent wallpapers, sound effects recorded or selected by 50, and a chance for him to shout you out via Twitter.
Aside from Twitter, 50 recently launched a comedy content site which will feature the debut of “This is 50 Comedy Show,” hosted by comedian Young Jack Thriller.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here