*Rapper 50 Cent has teamed with UberMedia to launch Uber50, a customized Twitter theme for the company’s Blackberry application, UberSocial.
Uber50 will include various features such as custom icons and colors, access to G-Unit’s Twitterlist and a media portal for the latest G-Unit news and videos.
“Twitter has become an important way for me to communicate with my fans and for my fans to communicate with each other,” said 50. “We’re all big users of UberSocial on the BlackBerry and already use many of their current themes to customize the look of the app, so it was a natural for me to work with UberMedia to develop a special theme. I think my fans are going to love sending and reading their tweets with my new theme.”
Uber50 also offers a deluxe version for $1.99, “G’d Up,” which includes such additional features as 50 Cent wallpapers, sound effects recorded or selected by 50, and a chance for him to shout you out via Twitter.
Aside from Twitter, 50 recently launched a comedy content site which will feature the debut of “This is 50 Comedy Show,” hosted by comedian Young Jack Thriller.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here