*Steve Harvey’s book, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man” is on its way to becoming a movie.
According to reports, casting is set to take place any day now. Producer Will Packer says they are looking for one man and one woman between the ages of 18 and 50 and that’s where you can possibly come in.
Interested actors and actresses are asked to videotape themselves auditioning using a script they provide and upload a headshot and any past gigs on www.FaceoftheFan.com.
The deadline is May 13.
Beginning May 20, the public will play a role in all of it and vote for those who should be in the movie. Each week, unfavorable actors will be eliminated from the site Winners will be announced June 8.
Meanwhile, actor/comedian Kevin Hart is set to join the cast of “Think Like a Man” and play the lead character, a professional relationship expert whose love life and marriage is falling apart.
Keith Merryman, David A. Newman, and Clint Culpepper are writing the script, which will touch on many ideas and aspects expressed in the book, such as why men cheat, how to get a wedding ring, and the fact that women would be better off in a relationship if they embraced their girly-side more often.
Filming is set to start in July.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here