*Steve Harvey’s book, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man” is on its way to becoming a movie.
According to reports, casting is set to take place any day now. Producer Will Packer says they are looking for one man and one woman between the ages of 18 and 50 and that’s where you can possibly come in.
Interested actors and actresses are asked to videotape themselves auditioning using a script they provide and upload a headshot and any past gigs on www.FaceoftheFan.com.
The deadline is May 13.
Beginning May 20, the public will play a role in all of it and vote for those who should be in the movie. Each week, unfavorable actors will be eliminated from the site Winners will be announced June 8.
Meanwhile, actor/comedian Kevin Hart is set to join the cast of “Think Like a Man” and play the lead character, a professional relationship expert whose love life and marriage is falling apart.
Keith Merryman, David A. Newman, and Clint Culpepper are writing the script, which will touch on many ideas and aspects expressed in the book, such as why men cheat, how to get a wedding ring, and the fact that women would be better off in a relationship if they embraced their girly-side more often.
Filming is set to start in July.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here