*Steve Harvey’s book, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man” is on its way to becoming a movie.
According to reports, casting is set to take place any day now. Producer Will Packer says they are looking for one man and one woman between the ages of 18 and 50 and that’s where you can possibly come in.
Interested actors and actresses are asked to videotape themselves auditioning using a script they provide and upload a headshot and any past gigs on www.FaceoftheFan.com.
The deadline is May 13.
Beginning May 20, the public will play a role in all of it and vote for those who should be in the movie. Each week, unfavorable actors will be eliminated from the site Winners will be announced June 8.
Meanwhile, actor/comedian Kevin Hart is set to join the cast of “Think Like a Man” and play the lead character, a professional relationship expert whose love life and marriage is falling apart.
Keith Merryman, David A. Newman, and Clint Culpepper are writing the script, which will touch on many ideas and aspects expressed in the book, such as why men cheat, how to get a wedding ring, and the fact that women would be better off in a relationship if they embraced their girly-side more often.
Filming is set to start in July.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here