*Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry were in the Los Angeles County Courthouse today to finalize a custody settlement with the judge.
According to TMZ, the meetings were part of a settlement conference over their daughter Nahla’s custody and visitation. The major stumbling block has been Halle’s acting schedule, which takes her out of town from time to time.
Judge Mark Juhas said to Gabriel and his lawyers, “We’re making huge progress. We need to stick with it,” reports TMZ.
First Gabriel and his lawyers, Gary Fishbein and Kristina Royce, went into chambers to talk with the judge. They were followed by Berry and her lawyers, Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen.
“From what happened this morning, it looks like Halle and Gabriel are on the verge of an agreement — and a truce,” the website reported.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here