*Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry were in the Los Angeles County Courthouse today to finalize a custody settlement with the judge.
According to TMZ, the meetings were part of a settlement conference over their daughter Nahla’s custody and visitation. The major stumbling block has been Halle’s acting schedule, which takes her out of town from time to time.
Judge Mark Juhas said to Gabriel and his lawyers, “We’re making huge progress. We need to stick with it,” reports TMZ.
First Gabriel and his lawyers, Gary Fishbein and Kristina Royce, went into chambers to talk with the judge. They were followed by Berry and her lawyers, Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen.
“From what happened this morning, it looks like Halle and Gabriel are on the verge of an agreement — and a truce,” the website reported.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here