*Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry were in the Los Angeles County Courthouse today to finalize a custody settlement with the judge.
According to TMZ, the meetings were part of a settlement conference over their daughter Nahla’s custody and visitation. The major stumbling block has been Halle’s acting schedule, which takes her out of town from time to time.
Judge Mark Juhas said to Gabriel and his lawyers, “We’re making huge progress. We need to stick with it,” reports TMZ.
First Gabriel and his lawyers, Gary Fishbein and Kristina Royce, went into chambers to talk with the judge. They were followed by Berry and her lawyers, Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen.
“From what happened this morning, it looks like Halle and Gabriel are on the verge of an agreement — and a truce,” the website reported.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here