*Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry were in the Los Angeles County Courthouse today to finalize a custody settlement with the judge.
According to TMZ, the meetings were part of a settlement conference over their daughter Nahla’s custody and visitation. The major stumbling block has been Halle’s acting schedule, which takes her out of town from time to time.
Judge Mark Juhas said to Gabriel and his lawyers, “We’re making huge progress. We need to stick with it,” reports TMZ.
First Gabriel and his lawyers, Gary Fishbein and Kristina Royce, went into chambers to talk with the judge. They were followed by Berry and her lawyers, Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen.
“From what happened this morning, it looks like Halle and Gabriel are on the verge of an agreement — and a truce,” the website reported.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here