*Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry were in the Los Angeles County Courthouse today to finalize a custody settlement with the judge.
According to TMZ, the meetings were part of a settlement conference over their daughter Nahla’s custody and visitation. The major stumbling block has been Halle’s acting schedule, which takes her out of town from time to time.
Judge Mark Juhas said to Gabriel and his lawyers, “We’re making huge progress. We need to stick with it,” reports TMZ.
First Gabriel and his lawyers, Gary Fishbein and Kristina Royce, went into chambers to talk with the judge. They were followed by Berry and her lawyers, Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen.
“From what happened this morning, it looks like Halle and Gabriel are on the verge of an agreement — and a truce,” the website reported.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here