*TV One wraps up the season of its first original scripted series, “Love That Girl!,” with a special two-part finale Monday, April 11 and Monday, April 18 at 9 p.m. ET guest starring Martin Lawrence, who also serves as an executive producer.
Created by Bentley Kyle Evans, the show stars Tatyana Ali as Tyana Jones, a young divorcee who returns home to Southern California for a second chance in life and a career in her father’s real estate business. When her unemployed brother Latrell (Alphonso McAuley), an aspiring stand-up comedian, unexpectedly moves in with her, the world that she was trying to create is suddenly turned upside down, and life will never be the same.
Lawrence will star as Tyana’s Uncle Gerald, who interrupts her much-needed “staycation” when he drops in and needs a place to stay for a few days. Uncle Gerald becomes an annoying house guest, and when Tyana finally thinks he’s going to leave, Gerald tells her he must stay for a few more weeks while he waits to collect his winnings from a horse race.
The episode repeats both nights at 10 p.m. and at midnight (all times ET).
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here