*What’s up with the rest of Prince’s scheduled shows in Los Angeles? Apparently, even organizers at Live Nation are in the dark.
With four concerts already in the can, there’s been no word on when or where the remaining 17 shows in his announced 21-night stand will take place, according to Billboard.
“Everything comes from Prince,” says Mark Campana, co-president of North America concerts for Live Nation.
Prince’s current leg began on April 14 at the Forum; his most recent show was at the storied arena on Saturday.
“He has not discussed anything beyond L.A., and L.A. was decided literally as the trucks were leaving the Carolinas (at the end of March),” Campana says. “The drivers needed to know what direction to go and Prince said, ‘head west.’ By the time they were halfway across the country, they were told to go to Los Angeles and we were announcing the shows and putting them on sale for the Forum. So spontaneity is in play on all levels. We’re all waiting with bated breath as to where’s he going after Los Angeles.”
Campana expected the rest of the L.A. shows to be played at the Forum, but then again … “We are taking direction, not giving direction,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here