*What’s up with the rest of Prince’s scheduled shows in Los Angeles? Apparently, even organizers at Live Nation are in the dark.
With four concerts already in the can, there’s been no word on when or where the remaining 17 shows in his announced 21-night stand will take place, according to Billboard.
“Everything comes from Prince,” says Mark Campana, co-president of North America concerts for Live Nation.
Prince’s current leg began on April 14 at the Forum; his most recent show was at the storied arena on Saturday.
“He has not discussed anything beyond L.A., and L.A. was decided literally as the trucks were leaving the Carolinas (at the end of March),” Campana says. “The drivers needed to know what direction to go and Prince said, ‘head west.’ By the time they were halfway across the country, they were told to go to Los Angeles and we were announcing the shows and putting them on sale for the Forum. So spontaneity is in play on all levels. We’re all waiting with bated breath as to where’s he going after Los Angeles.”
Campana expected the rest of the L.A. shows to be played at the Forum, but then again … “We are taking direction, not giving direction,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here