*It’s being billed as “the only African American founded national Christian television network; it’s called The Impact Network.
Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, is its founder and president, Bishop I.V. Hilliard is also a major stakeholder; other principles include Apostle Stanley Williams, senior pastor of Fire of the Word Faith Center in Jacksonville, FL.
According to Jackson, the Impact Network will consist of spiritual, social, political, and community oriented programming. Currently, the network broadcasts on Comcast channel 397 and on channel 40 (formerly WLPC, channel 26) on regular TV in Detroit, but will launch nationally on the DISH Network.
Read/learn MORE at GospelToday.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here