*It’s being billed as “the only African American founded national Christian television network; it’s called The Impact Network.
Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, is its founder and president, Bishop I.V. Hilliard is also a major stakeholder; other principles include Apostle Stanley Williams, senior pastor of Fire of the Word Faith Center in Jacksonville, FL.
According to Jackson, the Impact Network will consist of spiritual, social, political, and community oriented programming. Currently, the network broadcasts on Comcast channel 397 and on channel 40 (formerly WLPC, channel 26) on regular TV in Detroit, but will launch nationally on the DISH Network.
Read/learn MORE at GospelToday.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here