*It’s being billed as “the only African American founded national Christian television network; it’s called The Impact Network.
Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, is its founder and president, Bishop I.V. Hilliard is also a major stakeholder; other principles include Apostle Stanley Williams, senior pastor of Fire of the Word Faith Center in Jacksonville, FL.
According to Jackson, the Impact Network will consist of spiritual, social, political, and community oriented programming. Currently, the network broadcasts on Comcast channel 397 and on channel 40 (formerly WLPC, channel 26) on regular TV in Detroit, but will launch nationally on the DISH Network.
Read/learn MORE at GospelToday.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here