*It’s being billed as “the only African American founded national Christian television network; it’s called The Impact Network.
Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, is its founder and president, Bishop I.V. Hilliard is also a major stakeholder; other principles include Apostle Stanley Williams, senior pastor of Fire of the Word Faith Center in Jacksonville, FL.
According to Jackson, the Impact Network will consist of spiritual, social, political, and community oriented programming. Currently, the network broadcasts on Comcast channel 397 and on channel 40 (formerly WLPC, channel 26) on regular TV in Detroit, but will launch nationally on the DISH Network.
Read/learn MORE at GospelToday.com.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here