*President Barack Obama’s tax returns were released today, showing he and First Lady Michelle Obama filed jointly and reported an adjusted gross income of $1,728,096 according to a White House press release.
The couple paid $453,770 in total federal tax, and $51,568 to Illinois in state income taxes.
The majority of their income came from sales of the president’s books, the White House states.
Among their expenditures during the year: $245,075 in donations, while their largest charitable gift was $131,075 to the Fisher House Foundation, though they gave to a total of 36 charities.
The Bidens also released the contents of their tax return on Monday.
Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, reported an adjusted gross income of $379,178 – and paid $86,626 in total federal taxes for 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here