*President Barack Obama’s tax returns were released today, showing he and First Lady Michelle Obama filed jointly and reported an adjusted gross income of $1,728,096 according to a White House press release.
The couple paid $453,770 in total federal tax, and $51,568 to Illinois in state income taxes.
The majority of their income came from sales of the president’s books, the White House states.
Among their expenditures during the year: $245,075 in donations, while their largest charitable gift was $131,075 to the Fisher House Foundation, though they gave to a total of 36 charities.
The Bidens also released the contents of their tax return on Monday.
Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, reported an adjusted gross income of $379,178 – and paid $86,626 in total federal taxes for 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here