*Coolio, 47, was so bent at his own concert last week in Minneapolis that he could barely get through his three-song set.
TMZ obtained photos of the train wreck, which took place at The Lounge’s “Hip Hop Thursday” event.
According to Lounge owner Bryan Bell, “Coolio was completely hammered … he was totally vulgar and completely incoherent and I did not want to be there for it” — adding, “This is not what the Lounge does. This is not what we do at our club.”
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here