*Coolio, 47, was so bent at his own concert last week in Minneapolis that he could barely get through his three-song set.
TMZ obtained photos of the train wreck, which took place at The Lounge’s “Hip Hop Thursday” event.
According to Lounge owner Bryan Bell, “Coolio was completely hammered … he was totally vulgar and completely incoherent and I did not want to be there for it” — adding, “This is not what the Lounge does. This is not what we do at our club.”
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here