*A rep for Prince has confirmed the singer has avoided foreclosure on his Minnesota estate by paying off his mortgage bill in full, reports the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
The artist owns 20 acres of land in Chanhassen, Minnesota, where one of his many homes once stood before it was torn down in 2005.
The property reportedly fell into foreclosure after he allegedly failed to keep up with mortgage payments and the local Carver County Sheriff’s Office scheduled an auction to sell it off to pay the alleged $368,000 mortgage bill, according to the Star Tribune.
A foreclosure notice is said to have been posted in a local newspaper. But a rep for Prince says steps have been taken to resolve the situation, telling the Star Tribune a “payment has been made” to the bank for the full amount “about four or five days ago.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here