*A rep for Prince has confirmed the singer has avoided foreclosure on his Minnesota estate by paying off his mortgage bill in full, reports the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
The artist owns 20 acres of land in Chanhassen, Minnesota, where one of his many homes once stood before it was torn down in 2005.
The property reportedly fell into foreclosure after he allegedly failed to keep up with mortgage payments and the local Carver County Sheriff’s Office scheduled an auction to sell it off to pay the alleged $368,000 mortgage bill, according to the Star Tribune.
A foreclosure notice is said to have been posted in a local newspaper. But a rep for Prince says steps have been taken to resolve the situation, telling the Star Tribune a “payment has been made” to the bank for the full amount “about four or five days ago.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here