*A rep for Prince has confirmed the singer has avoided foreclosure on his Minnesota estate by paying off his mortgage bill in full, reports the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
The artist owns 20 acres of land in Chanhassen, Minnesota, where one of his many homes once stood before it was torn down in 2005.
The property reportedly fell into foreclosure after he allegedly failed to keep up with mortgage payments and the local Carver County Sheriff’s Office scheduled an auction to sell it off to pay the alleged $368,000 mortgage bill, according to the Star Tribune.
A foreclosure notice is said to have been posted in a local newspaper. But a rep for Prince says steps have been taken to resolve the situation, telling the Star Tribune a “payment has been made” to the bank for the full amount “about four or five days ago.”
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here