*A rep for Prince has confirmed the singer has avoided foreclosure on his Minnesota estate by paying off his mortgage bill in full, reports the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
The artist owns 20 acres of land in Chanhassen, Minnesota, where one of his many homes once stood before it was torn down in 2005.
The property reportedly fell into foreclosure after he allegedly failed to keep up with mortgage payments and the local Carver County Sheriff’s Office scheduled an auction to sell it off to pay the alleged $368,000 mortgage bill, according to the Star Tribune.
A foreclosure notice is said to have been posted in a local newspaper. But a rep for Prince says steps have been taken to resolve the situation, telling the Star Tribune a “payment has been made” to the bank for the full amount “about four or five days ago.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here