*Nothing official has been announced, but TMZ is reporting that Nicki Minaj has signed a contract to open for Britney Spears during her “Femme Fatale” tour — following weeks of rumors that the two camps were in ”serious talks.”
Enrique Iglesias was originally tipped to support Britney, but pulled out of negotiations — reportedly balking at the notion of serving as her opening act.
Although Nicki was recently quoted as saying she doesn’t want to collaborate with any more artists for the next two years, she said she would suspend her ban for Spears.
“I’m done with collabs. No more collabs for the next two years. Although – Britney’s a snatch like me and she’s cute. Yes. We might do something,” Minaj told WENN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here