*Nothing official has been announced, but TMZ is reporting that Nicki Minaj has signed a contract to open for Britney Spears during her “Femme Fatale” tour — following weeks of rumors that the two camps were in ”serious talks.”
Enrique Iglesias was originally tipped to support Britney, but pulled out of negotiations — reportedly balking at the notion of serving as her opening act.
Although Nicki was recently quoted as saying she doesn’t want to collaborate with any more artists for the next two years, she said she would suspend her ban for Spears.
“I’m done with collabs. No more collabs for the next two years. Although – Britney’s a snatch like me and she’s cute. Yes. We might do something,” Minaj told WENN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here