*Nothing official has been announced, but TMZ is reporting that Nicki Minaj has signed a contract to open for Britney Spears during her “Femme Fatale” tour — following weeks of rumors that the two camps were in ”serious talks.”
Enrique Iglesias was originally tipped to support Britney, but pulled out of negotiations — reportedly balking at the notion of serving as her opening act.
Although Nicki was recently quoted as saying she doesn’t want to collaborate with any more artists for the next two years, she said she would suspend her ban for Spears.
“I’m done with collabs. No more collabs for the next two years. Although – Britney’s a snatch like me and she’s cute. Yes. We might do something,” Minaj told WENN.
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here