*Nothing official has been announced, but TMZ is reporting that Nicki Minaj has signed a contract to open for Britney Spears during her “Femme Fatale” tour — following weeks of rumors that the two camps were in ”serious talks.”
Enrique Iglesias was originally tipped to support Britney, but pulled out of negotiations — reportedly balking at the notion of serving as her opening act.
Although Nicki was recently quoted as saying she doesn’t want to collaborate with any more artists for the next two years, she said she would suspend her ban for Spears.
“I’m done with collabs. No more collabs for the next two years. Although – Britney’s a snatch like me and she’s cute. Yes. We might do something,” Minaj told WENN.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here