*More news about Rihanna’s Barbados life surfaced recently.
It turns out that the younger brothers she spoke about aren’t the only siblings she has. According to reports, the singer’s father, Ronald Fenty, has three other children from other women.
Rihanna’s eldest half sister, Kandy (32), has two daughters, Brandy (14) and Crystal (11) thay are supportive of their aunt’s career.
“My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world,” Kandy told Britain’s The Sun newspaper. “They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices.”
Besides Kandy, Rihanna also has a 30-year-old sister Samantha, and a 27-year-old brother Jamie.
Yep, Papa Fenty was a rolling stone, indeed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here