*More news about Rihanna’s Barbados life surfaced recently.
It turns out that the younger brothers she spoke about aren’t the only siblings she has. According to reports, the singer’s father, Ronald Fenty, has three other children from other women.
Rihanna’s eldest half sister, Kandy (32), has two daughters, Brandy (14) and Crystal (11) thay are supportive of their aunt’s career.
“My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world,” Kandy told Britain’s The Sun newspaper. “They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices.”
Besides Kandy, Rihanna also has a 30-year-old sister Samantha, and a 27-year-old brother Jamie.
Yep, Papa Fenty was a rolling stone, indeed.
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here