*More news about Rihanna’s Barbados life surfaced recently.
It turns out that the younger brothers she spoke about aren’t the only siblings she has. According to reports, the singer’s father, Ronald Fenty, has three other children from other women.
Rihanna’s eldest half sister, Kandy (32), has two daughters, Brandy (14) and Crystal (11) thay are supportive of their aunt’s career.
“My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world,” Kandy told Britain’s The Sun newspaper. “They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices.”
Besides Kandy, Rihanna also has a 30-year-old sister Samantha, and a 27-year-old brother Jamie.
Yep, Papa Fenty was a rolling stone, indeed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here