*More news about Rihanna’s Barbados life surfaced recently.
It turns out that the younger brothers she spoke about aren’t the only siblings she has. According to reports, the singer’s father, Ronald Fenty, has three other children from other women.
Rihanna’s eldest half sister, Kandy (32), has two daughters, Brandy (14) and Crystal (11) thay are supportive of their aunt’s career.
“My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world,” Kandy told Britain’s The Sun newspaper. “They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices.”
Besides Kandy, Rihanna also has a 30-year-old sister Samantha, and a 27-year-old brother Jamie.
Yep, Papa Fenty was a rolling stone, indeed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here