*More news about Rihanna’s Barbados life surfaced recently.
It turns out that the younger brothers she spoke about aren’t the only siblings she has. According to reports, the singer’s father, Ronald Fenty, has three other children from other women.
Rihanna’s eldest half sister, Kandy (32), has two daughters, Brandy (14) and Crystal (11) thay are supportive of their aunt’s career.
“My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world,” Kandy told Britain’s The Sun newspaper. “They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices.”
Besides Kandy, Rihanna also has a 30-year-old sister Samantha, and a 27-year-old brother Jamie.
Yep, Papa Fenty was a rolling stone, indeed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here