*Nick Cannon is quite the funny guy. What, you didn’t know? Well, coming up on the Showtime cable network, the funny guy is gonna tackle a wide range of topics including his marriage to Mariah Carey to his rivalry with controversial rapper Eminem.
“In his first ever comedy special (‘Nick Cannon, Mr. Showbiz’), the popular comic actor and musician reveals surprisingly edgy, hysterically honest tales of his failed attempts at being a gangster, his humble roots, marriage, fatherhood, and his thoughts about the rapper Eminem,” says a spokesperson for Showtime.
The issues between the two stem from a track on Eminem’s 2009 album “Relapse,” on which he insulted Cannon’s wife Carey.
However, in spite of the supposed animosity between them, Cannon insists that his TV special will not be “too serious” in nature.
“Nick Cannon: Mr Showbiz” debuts on Showtime on May 14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here