*Nick Cannon is quite the funny guy. What, you didn’t know? Well, coming up on the Showtime cable network, the funny guy is gonna tackle a wide range of topics including his marriage to Mariah Carey to his rivalry with controversial rapper Eminem.
“In his first ever comedy special (‘Nick Cannon, Mr. Showbiz’), the popular comic actor and musician reveals surprisingly edgy, hysterically honest tales of his failed attempts at being a gangster, his humble roots, marriage, fatherhood, and his thoughts about the rapper Eminem,” says a spokesperson for Showtime.
The issues between the two stem from a track on Eminem’s 2009 album “Relapse,” on which he insulted Cannon’s wife Carey.
However, in spite of the supposed animosity between them, Cannon insists that his TV special will not be “too serious” in nature.
“Nick Cannon: Mr Showbiz” debuts on Showtime on May 14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here