*Nick Cannon is quite the funny guy. What, you didn’t know? Well, coming up on the Showtime cable network, the funny guy is gonna tackle a wide range of topics including his marriage to Mariah Carey to his rivalry with controversial rapper Eminem.
“In his first ever comedy special (‘Nick Cannon, Mr. Showbiz’), the popular comic actor and musician reveals surprisingly edgy, hysterically honest tales of his failed attempts at being a gangster, his humble roots, marriage, fatherhood, and his thoughts about the rapper Eminem,” says a spokesperson for Showtime.
The issues between the two stem from a track on Eminem’s 2009 album “Relapse,” on which he insulted Cannon’s wife Carey.
However, in spite of the supposed animosity between them, Cannon insists that his TV special will not be “too serious” in nature.
“Nick Cannon: Mr Showbiz” debuts on Showtime on May 14.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here