*Nick Cannon is quite the funny guy. What, you didn’t know? Well, coming up on the Showtime cable network, the funny guy is gonna tackle a wide range of topics including his marriage to Mariah Carey to his rivalry with controversial rapper Eminem.
“In his first ever comedy special (‘Nick Cannon, Mr. Showbiz’), the popular comic actor and musician reveals surprisingly edgy, hysterically honest tales of his failed attempts at being a gangster, his humble roots, marriage, fatherhood, and his thoughts about the rapper Eminem,” says a spokesperson for Showtime.
The issues between the two stem from a track on Eminem’s 2009 album “Relapse,” on which he insulted Cannon’s wife Carey.
However, in spite of the supposed animosity between them, Cannon insists that his TV special will not be “too serious” in nature.
“Nick Cannon: Mr Showbiz” debuts on Showtime on May 14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here