*Nick Cannon is quite the funny guy. What, you didn’t know? Well, coming up on the Showtime cable network, the funny guy is gonna tackle a wide range of topics including his marriage to Mariah Carey to his rivalry with controversial rapper Eminem.
“In his first ever comedy special (‘Nick Cannon, Mr. Showbiz’), the popular comic actor and musician reveals surprisingly edgy, hysterically honest tales of his failed attempts at being a gangster, his humble roots, marriage, fatherhood, and his thoughts about the rapper Eminem,” says a spokesperson for Showtime.
The issues between the two stem from a track on Eminem’s 2009 album “Relapse,” on which he insulted Cannon’s wife Carey.
However, in spite of the supposed animosity between them, Cannon insists that his TV special will not be “too serious” in nature.
“Nick Cannon: Mr Showbiz” debuts on Showtime on May 14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here