*After claims that Sean Paul is writing a book that includes a supposedly hot ‘n sexy encounter with Beyoncé, who had taken a break from her relationship with Jay-Z (before their marriage), the Jamaican native is denying the rumors and for the record is claiming nothing ever happened between the two.
In fact, he took to his handy Twitter to mute the ruckus.
“RRR!!! THIS IS THE TWEETINATOR!!! RRR!!! SP SAY HE DON’T WRITE BOOKS. HE WRITE SONGS!!! RRR!!! [sic]” he wrote.
A rep for Sean Paul spoke with Radar Online about the rumors confirming they are altogether false.
“The reports are completely false,” the rep said. “Sean is not working on a book and has never had anything more than a working relationship with Beyoncé.”
The only relationship they’ve ever had was a business relationship in 2003 while he collaborated with Beyoncé on the hit song “Baby Boy.”
Watch Beyoncé and Sean Paul perform “Baby Boy”:
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here