*After claims that Sean Paul is writing a book that includes a supposedly hot ‘n sexy encounter with Beyoncé, who had taken a break from her relationship with Jay-Z (before their marriage), the Jamaican native is denying the rumors and for the record is claiming nothing ever happened between the two.
In fact, he took to his handy Twitter to mute the ruckus.
“RRR!!! THIS IS THE TWEETINATOR!!! RRR!!! SP SAY HE DON’T WRITE BOOKS. HE WRITE SONGS!!! RRR!!! [sic]” he wrote.
A rep for Sean Paul spoke with Radar Online about the rumors confirming they are altogether false.
“The reports are completely false,” the rep said. “Sean is not working on a book and has never had anything more than a working relationship with Beyoncé.”
The only relationship they’ve ever had was a business relationship in 2003 while he collaborated with Beyoncé on the hit song “Baby Boy.”
Watch Beyoncé and Sean Paul perform “Baby Boy”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here