*After claims that Sean Paul is writing a book that includes a supposedly hot ‘n sexy encounter with Beyoncé, who had taken a break from her relationship with Jay-Z (before their marriage), the Jamaican native is denying the rumors and for the record is claiming nothing ever happened between the two.
In fact, he took to his handy Twitter to mute the ruckus.
“RRR!!! THIS IS THE TWEETINATOR!!! RRR!!! SP SAY HE DON’T WRITE BOOKS. HE WRITE SONGS!!! RRR!!! [sic]” he wrote.
A rep for Sean Paul spoke with Radar Online about the rumors confirming they are altogether false.
“The reports are completely false,” the rep said. “Sean is not working on a book and has never had anything more than a working relationship with Beyoncé.”
The only relationship they’ve ever had was a business relationship in 2003 while he collaborated with Beyoncé on the hit song “Baby Boy.”
Watch Beyoncé and Sean Paul perform “Baby Boy”:
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here