*After claims that Sean Paul is writing a book that includes a supposedly hot ‘n sexy encounter with Beyoncé, who had taken a break from her relationship with Jay-Z (before their marriage), the Jamaican native is denying the rumors and for the record is claiming nothing ever happened between the two.
In fact, he took to his handy Twitter to mute the ruckus.
“RRR!!! THIS IS THE TWEETINATOR!!! RRR!!! SP SAY HE DON’T WRITE BOOKS. HE WRITE SONGS!!! RRR!!! [sic]” he wrote.
A rep for Sean Paul spoke with Radar Online about the rumors confirming they are altogether false.
“The reports are completely false,” the rep said. “Sean is not working on a book and has never had anything more than a working relationship with Beyoncé.”
The only relationship they’ve ever had was a business relationship in 2003 while he collaborated with Beyoncé on the hit song “Baby Boy.”
Watch Beyoncé and Sean Paul perform “Baby Boy”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here