*After claims that Sean Paul is writing a book that includes a supposedly hot ‘n sexy encounter with Beyoncé, who had taken a break from her relationship with Jay-Z (before their marriage), the Jamaican native is denying the rumors and for the record is claiming nothing ever happened between the two.
In fact, he took to his handy Twitter to mute the ruckus.
“RRR!!! THIS IS THE TWEETINATOR!!! RRR!!! SP SAY HE DON’T WRITE BOOKS. HE WRITE SONGS!!! RRR!!! [sic]” he wrote.
A rep for Sean Paul spoke with Radar Online about the rumors confirming they are altogether false.
“The reports are completely false,” the rep said. “Sean is not working on a book and has never had anything more than a working relationship with Beyoncé.”
The only relationship they’ve ever had was a business relationship in 2003 while he collaborated with Beyoncé on the hit song “Baby Boy.”
Watch Beyoncé and Sean Paul perform “Baby Boy”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here