*Although it may seem longer than it has been, the happy, handsome couple Beyonce and Jay-Z celebrated three years of marriage with a trip to the Bahamas over the weekend. Of course they were bombarded with plenty of cameras and press, but they were able to finally find some secret space to enjoy each other’s company.
The couple dated for some time, but finally made it official with an intimate wedding attended by close friends and family in 2008. Over the years, the two have endured rumors, bad press, and of course internal drama. But here they are three years strong.
In other news, Beyonce’s fourth album is due June this year and depending on various reports, she has either already signed with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation or is contemplating signing with her husband’s company. This, after departing from her father, Mathew Knowles’ management company last week.
In the meantime, she recently previewed the album for some bigwigs at Sony Music and they were just blown away.
“It was just amazing,” Denis Handlin, a Sony exec., told Britain’s The Daily Telegraph, “These songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking. She’s gone to another level.”
While the details about the album are scant, Beyonce went in for a photo shoot in New Jersey on the set of her new music video for an untitled single. Also, we know that she’s been in the studio with Frank Ocean of Odd Future, and worked with Jim Jonsin, The Dream and Ne-Yo among others.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here