*Toni Braxton has taken another step in getting her financial house in order by completing a court-ordered course on money management.
The singer, currently appearing with her sisters and mom in the We TV series “Braxton Family Values,” filed for bankruptcy for a second time last year amid allegations her debts ballooned to between $10 million and $50 million.
She was ordered to take a course about money matters as part of her case — and she passed the class on April 15th, according to TMZ.
Braxton’s certificate, obtained by TMZ.com, reveals she completed an “internet instruction course concerning personal financial management.”
The singer-turned-reality star, who previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998, has blamed her cash flow issues on the cancellation of a series of Las Vegas shows, which were scrapped due to her heart problems.
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here