*Toni Braxton has taken another step in getting her financial house in order by completing a court-ordered course on money management.
The singer, currently appearing with her sisters and mom in the We TV series “Braxton Family Values,” filed for bankruptcy for a second time last year amid allegations her debts ballooned to between $10 million and $50 million.
She was ordered to take a course about money matters as part of her case — and she passed the class on April 15th, according to TMZ.
Braxton’s certificate, obtained by TMZ.com, reveals she completed an “internet instruction course concerning personal financial management.”
The singer-turned-reality star, who previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998, has blamed her cash flow issues on the cancellation of a series of Las Vegas shows, which were scrapped due to her heart problems.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here