*Toni Braxton has taken another step in getting her financial house in order by completing a court-ordered course on money management.
The singer, currently appearing with her sisters and mom in the We TV series “Braxton Family Values,” filed for bankruptcy for a second time last year amid allegations her debts ballooned to between $10 million and $50 million.
She was ordered to take a course about money matters as part of her case — and she passed the class on April 15th, according to TMZ.
Braxton’s certificate, obtained by TMZ.com, reveals she completed an “internet instruction course concerning personal financial management.”
The singer-turned-reality star, who previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998, has blamed her cash flow issues on the cancellation of a series of Las Vegas shows, which were scrapped due to her heart problems.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here