*Toni Braxton has taken another step in getting her financial house in order by completing a court-ordered course on money management.
The singer, currently appearing with her sisters and mom in the We TV series “Braxton Family Values,” filed for bankruptcy for a second time last year amid allegations her debts ballooned to between $10 million and $50 million.
She was ordered to take a course about money matters as part of her case — and she passed the class on April 15th, according to TMZ.
Braxton’s certificate, obtained by TMZ.com, reveals she completed an “internet instruction course concerning personal financial management.”
The singer-turned-reality star, who previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998, has blamed her cash flow issues on the cancellation of a series of Las Vegas shows, which were scrapped due to her heart problems.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here