*Jennifer Hudson surprised the crowd at a show in Barbados last night by bringing her young son on stage to sing with her…and he handled his biz.
At the ripe old age of 18 months, David Otunga, Jr. made his stage debut alongside his mama during her concert at Barbados’ Holder House venue.
Before and during her current single “Where You At,” Hudson passed the mic to her child so he could join in. [Watch below.]
In a subsequent post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, “It was a very good crowd at the show here… I love a crowd that give back to u what u give them !!!”
[Below: The person filming figures out the camera is sideways at about 1:18.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here