*Jennifer Hudson surprised the crowd at a show in Barbados last night by bringing her young son on stage to sing with her…and he handled his biz.
At the ripe old age of 18 months, David Otunga, Jr. made his stage debut alongside his mama during her concert at Barbados’ Holder House venue.
Before and during her current single “Where You At,” Hudson passed the mic to her child so he could join in. [Watch below.]
In a subsequent post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, “It was a very good crowd at the show here… I love a crowd that give back to u what u give them !!!”
[Below: The person filming figures out the camera is sideways at about 1:18.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here