*Jennifer Hudson surprised the crowd at a show in Barbados last night by bringing her young son on stage to sing with her…and he handled his biz.
At the ripe old age of 18 months, David Otunga, Jr. made his stage debut alongside his mama during her concert at Barbados’ Holder House venue.
Before and during her current single “Where You At,” Hudson passed the mic to her child so he could join in. [Watch below.]
In a subsequent post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, “It was a very good crowd at the show here… I love a crowd that give back to u what u give them !!!”
[Below: The person filming figures out the camera is sideways at about 1:18.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here