*Jennifer Hudson surprised the crowd at a show in Barbados last night by bringing her young son on stage to sing with her…and he handled his biz.
At the ripe old age of 18 months, David Otunga, Jr. made his stage debut alongside his mama during her concert at Barbados’ Holder House venue.
Before and during her current single “Where You At,” Hudson passed the mic to her child so he could join in. [Watch below.]
In a subsequent post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, “It was a very good crowd at the show here… I love a crowd that give back to u what u give them !!!”
[Below: The person filming figures out the camera is sideways at about 1:18.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here