*Jennifer Hudson surprised the crowd at a show in Barbados last night by bringing her young son on stage to sing with her…and he handled his biz.
At the ripe old age of 18 months, David Otunga, Jr. made his stage debut alongside his mama during her concert at Barbados’ Holder House venue.
Before and during her current single “Where You At,” Hudson passed the mic to her child so he could join in. [Watch below.]
In a subsequent post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, “It was a very good crowd at the show here… I love a crowd that give back to u what u give them !!!”
[Below: The person filming figures out the camera is sideways at about 1:18.]
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here