*Look out world! Beyonce’s “Move Your Body” workout video is finally out.
The high-stepping group of kids show off their exercise moves to Beyonce’s remix of her 2007 hit song “Get Me Bodies” all in the name of fighting obesity.
The video also features the talented singer and dancer demonstrating some pop and lock dance moves to get a little sweaty. She even gets her Dougie on, too.
In the meantime, grown-ups have been talking a lot about her latest single “Run the World (Girls)” produced by Diplo and Switch.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here