*Look out world! Beyonce’s “Move Your Body” workout video is finally out.
The high-stepping group of kids show off their exercise moves to Beyonce’s remix of her 2007 hit song “Get Me Bodies” all in the name of fighting obesity.
The video also features the talented singer and dancer demonstrating some pop and lock dance moves to get a little sweaty. She even gets her Dougie on, too.
In the meantime, grown-ups have been talking a lot about her latest single “Run the World (Girls)” produced by Diplo and Switch.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here