*Look out world! Beyonce’s “Move Your Body” workout video is finally out.
The high-stepping group of kids show off their exercise moves to Beyonce’s remix of her 2007 hit song “Get Me Bodies” all in the name of fighting obesity.
The video also features the talented singer and dancer demonstrating some pop and lock dance moves to get a little sweaty. She even gets her Dougie on, too.
In the meantime, grown-ups have been talking a lot about her latest single “Run the World (Girls)” produced by Diplo and Switch.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here