*Look out world! Beyonce’s “Move Your Body” workout video is finally out.
The high-stepping group of kids show off their exercise moves to Beyonce’s remix of her 2007 hit song “Get Me Bodies” all in the name of fighting obesity.
The video also features the talented singer and dancer demonstrating some pop and lock dance moves to get a little sweaty. She even gets her Dougie on, too.
In the meantime, grown-ups have been talking a lot about her latest single “Run the World (Girls)” produced by Diplo and Switch.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here