*Look out world! Beyonce’s “Move Your Body” workout video is finally out.
The high-stepping group of kids show off their exercise moves to Beyonce’s remix of her 2007 hit song “Get Me Bodies” all in the name of fighting obesity.
The video also features the talented singer and dancer demonstrating some pop and lock dance moves to get a little sweaty. She even gets her Dougie on, too.
In the meantime, grown-ups have been talking a lot about her latest single “Run the World (Girls)” produced by Diplo and Switch.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here