*During Sunday’s season premiere of “Khloe and Lamar,” E!’s latest Kardashian spinoff starring Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom, the Los Angeles Lakers star stunned his wife by revealing that his estranged father is a heroin addict, telling her that he “witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
During the episode, Joe Odom called his son’s cell phone. Khloe encouraged her husband to take the call but Lamar revealed, “My father’s a heroin addict. I had my mother around until I was 12-years-old when she passed away and after that my father wasn’t around. I witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
Lamar’s mother died of colon cancer and he was raised by his grandmother Mildred.
During last night’s episode, Joe Odom also showed up at one of Khloe’s book signings and revealed that he wanted to reconnect with his son. Kardashian approached Lamar with the idea, but the NBA star wasn’t trying to hear it.
See footage of the Joe Odom drama in the “Khloe and Lamar” season promo below.
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here