*During Sunday’s season premiere of “Khloe and Lamar,” E!’s latest Kardashian spinoff starring Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom, the Los Angeles Lakers star stunned his wife by revealing that his estranged father is a heroin addict, telling her that he “witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
During the episode, Joe Odom called his son’s cell phone. Khloe encouraged her husband to take the call but Lamar revealed, “My father’s a heroin addict. I had my mother around until I was 12-years-old when she passed away and after that my father wasn’t around. I witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
Lamar’s mother died of colon cancer and he was raised by his grandmother Mildred.
During last night’s episode, Joe Odom also showed up at one of Khloe’s book signings and revealed that he wanted to reconnect with his son. Kardashian approached Lamar with the idea, but the NBA star wasn’t trying to hear it.
See footage of the Joe Odom drama in the “Khloe and Lamar” season promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here