*During Sunday’s season premiere of “Khloe and Lamar,” E!’s latest Kardashian spinoff starring Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom, the Los Angeles Lakers star stunned his wife by revealing that his estranged father is a heroin addict, telling her that he “witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
During the episode, Joe Odom called his son’s cell phone. Khloe encouraged her husband to take the call but Lamar revealed, “My father’s a heroin addict. I had my mother around until I was 12-years-old when she passed away and after that my father wasn’t around. I witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
Lamar’s mother died of colon cancer and he was raised by his grandmother Mildred.
During last night’s episode, Joe Odom also showed up at one of Khloe’s book signings and revealed that he wanted to reconnect with his son. Kardashian approached Lamar with the idea, but the NBA star wasn’t trying to hear it.
See footage of the Joe Odom drama in the “Khloe and Lamar” season promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here