*During Sunday’s season premiere of “Khloe and Lamar,” E!’s latest Kardashian spinoff starring Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom, the Los Angeles Lakers star stunned his wife by revealing that his estranged father is a heroin addict, telling her that he “witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
During the episode, Joe Odom called his son’s cell phone. Khloe encouraged her husband to take the call but Lamar revealed, “My father’s a heroin addict. I had my mother around until I was 12-years-old when she passed away and after that my father wasn’t around. I witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
Lamar’s mother died of colon cancer and he was raised by his grandmother Mildred.
During last night’s episode, Joe Odom also showed up at one of Khloe’s book signings and revealed that he wanted to reconnect with his son. Kardashian approached Lamar with the idea, but the NBA star wasn’t trying to hear it.
See footage of the Joe Odom drama in the “Khloe and Lamar” season promo below.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here