*During Sunday’s season premiere of “Khloe and Lamar,” E!’s latest Kardashian spinoff starring Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom, the Los Angeles Lakers star stunned his wife by revealing that his estranged father is a heroin addict, telling her that he “witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
During the episode, Joe Odom called his son’s cell phone. Khloe encouraged her husband to take the call but Lamar revealed, “My father’s a heroin addict. I had my mother around until I was 12-years-old when she passed away and after that my father wasn’t around. I witnessed things that a 10-year-old definitely wasn’t supposed to see.”
Lamar’s mother died of colon cancer and he was raised by his grandmother Mildred.
During last night’s episode, Joe Odom also showed up at one of Khloe’s book signings and revealed that he wanted to reconnect with his son. Kardashian approached Lamar with the idea, but the NBA star wasn’t trying to hear it.
See footage of the Joe Odom drama in the “Khloe and Lamar” season promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here