*Singer Keri Hilson is part of a photo spread featuring four of the industry’s it-girls posing in the nude.
Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, the “Naked Truth” shoot — which also includes Ashley Tisdale (CW’s “Hellcats”), Kaley Cuoco (“The Big Bang Theory”) and Bridget Moynahan (CBS’ “Blue Bloods”) — appears in the magazine’s annual Body Issue.
Allure wrote of Hilson in the issue:
Before all her hit songs, Hilson worked behind the scenes as a successful songwriter. Stepping out of the background was not as effortless as Hilson, 28, now makes it look.
“The transition to being in front of the camera was very, very difficult,” she says. “Everyone has their idea of what you should look like. ‘You need to get into the gym.’ ‘You need to wear less clothes.’ ‘Wear dresses and skirts.’ ‘Put a weave in.’ ‘Cut your hair.’ ‘Color your hair.’ There are so many ways that others tug at you.”
To Hilson, posing naked stripped her back down to her real self.
“We do a lot of things to seek validation: I have to get more expensive handbags or fake lashes or fake boobs. This shoot was about dropping all that.
“Watch a video of the “Naked Truth” photo shoot below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here