*Singer Keri Hilson is part of a photo spread featuring four of the industry’s it-girls posing in the nude.
Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, the “Naked Truth” shoot — which also includes Ashley Tisdale (CW’s “Hellcats”), Kaley Cuoco (“The Big Bang Theory”) and Bridget Moynahan (CBS’ “Blue Bloods”) — appears in the magazine’s annual Body Issue.
Allure wrote of Hilson in the issue:
Before all her hit songs, Hilson worked behind the scenes as a successful songwriter. Stepping out of the background was not as effortless as Hilson, 28, now makes it look.
“The transition to being in front of the camera was very, very difficult,” she says. “Everyone has their idea of what you should look like. ‘You need to get into the gym.’ ‘You need to wear less clothes.’ ‘Wear dresses and skirts.’ ‘Put a weave in.’ ‘Cut your hair.’ ‘Color your hair.’ There are so many ways that others tug at you.”
To Hilson, posing naked stripped her back down to her real self.
“We do a lot of things to seek validation: I have to get more expensive handbags or fake lashes or fake boobs. This shoot was about dropping all that.
“Watch a video of the “Naked Truth” photo shoot below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here