*Singer Keri Hilson is part of a photo spread featuring four of the industry’s it-girls posing in the nude.
Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, the “Naked Truth” shoot — which also includes Ashley Tisdale (CW’s “Hellcats”), Kaley Cuoco (“The Big Bang Theory”) and Bridget Moynahan (CBS’ “Blue Bloods”) — appears in the magazine’s annual Body Issue.
Allure wrote of Hilson in the issue:
Before all her hit songs, Hilson worked behind the scenes as a successful songwriter. Stepping out of the background was not as effortless as Hilson, 28, now makes it look.
“The transition to being in front of the camera was very, very difficult,” she says. “Everyone has their idea of what you should look like. ‘You need to get into the gym.’ ‘You need to wear less clothes.’ ‘Wear dresses and skirts.’ ‘Put a weave in.’ ‘Cut your hair.’ ‘Color your hair.’ There are so many ways that others tug at you.”
To Hilson, posing naked stripped her back down to her real self.
“We do a lot of things to seek validation: I have to get more expensive handbags or fake lashes or fake boobs. This shoot was about dropping all that.
“Watch a video of the “Naked Truth” photo shoot below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here