Yep, E! has prepared Kardashian franchise, “Khloe & Lamar,” to fill in the Sunday night slot.
There’s a bit of a buzz about the show and especially it’s opening credits.
“I seriously got chills when I first saw the opening credits for ‘Khloe & Lamar’,” Khloe Kardashian wrote on her blog last week. “I can’t believe it’s actually happening!!!! I’m beyond excited. I just want Sunday to be here already!!!! …OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Can somebody pinch me please?! LOL.”
“Khloe & Lamar”, which is the third spin-off of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”, will follow Khloe’s adventure as a newly wed with husband Lamar Odom. She would juggle career and position as stepmother to Lamar’s children and live in the same house as her brother Rob Kardashian.
Check out the trailer for the show and, on a side note, be watching out for Lamar’s rather curious looking father.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here