Yep, E! has prepared Kardashian franchise, “Khloe & Lamar,” to fill in the Sunday night slot.
There’s a bit of a buzz about the show and especially it’s opening credits.
“I seriously got chills when I first saw the opening credits for ‘Khloe & Lamar’,” Khloe Kardashian wrote on her blog last week. “I can’t believe it’s actually happening!!!! I’m beyond excited. I just want Sunday to be here already!!!! …OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Can somebody pinch me please?! LOL.”
“Khloe & Lamar”, which is the third spin-off of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”, will follow Khloe’s adventure as a newly wed with husband Lamar Odom. She would juggle career and position as stepmother to Lamar’s children and live in the same house as her brother Rob Kardashian.
Check out the trailer for the show and, on a side note, be watching out for Lamar’s rather curious looking father.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here