“Lights Out” star Billy Brown has joined the upcoming sixth season of Showtime’s “Dexter,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The actor will appear in the sixth season in a recurring capacity, playing the character of Mike Cutler, a no-nonsense Chicago homicide detective who transfers to Miami Metro, where he immediately ruffles some feathers.
Brown, who played Patrick “Lights” Leary’s boxing nemesis Richard “Death Row” Reynolds on the short-lived FX drama “Lights Out,” [see video below] has also appeared in “Southland,” “Dirt” and “Californication.”
Dexter, led by Michael C. Hall as the title character, is on a roll as of late, securing several actors in key parts for the new season, including “Battlestar Galactica” vet Edward James Olmos, rapper Mos (formerly Mos Def) and “The Good Guys” star Colin Hanks.
Production began in Los Angeles on Wednesday, with the new season launching in the fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here