“Lights Out” star Billy Brown has joined the upcoming sixth season of Showtime’s “Dexter,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The actor will appear in the sixth season in a recurring capacity, playing the character of Mike Cutler, a no-nonsense Chicago homicide detective who transfers to Miami Metro, where he immediately ruffles some feathers.
Brown, who played Patrick “Lights” Leary’s boxing nemesis Richard “Death Row” Reynolds on the short-lived FX drama “Lights Out,” [see video below] has also appeared in “Southland,” “Dirt” and “Californication.”
Dexter, led by Michael C. Hall as the title character, is on a roll as of late, securing several actors in key parts for the new season, including “Battlestar Galactica” vet Edward James Olmos, rapper Mos (formerly Mos Def) and “The Good Guys” star Colin Hanks.
Production began in Los Angeles on Wednesday, with the new season launching in the fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here