“Lights Out” star Billy Brown has joined the upcoming sixth season of Showtime’s “Dexter,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The actor will appear in the sixth season in a recurring capacity, playing the character of Mike Cutler, a no-nonsense Chicago homicide detective who transfers to Miami Metro, where he immediately ruffles some feathers.
Brown, who played Patrick “Lights” Leary’s boxing nemesis Richard “Death Row” Reynolds on the short-lived FX drama “Lights Out,” [see video below] has also appeared in “Southland,” “Dirt” and “Californication.”
Dexter, led by Michael C. Hall as the title character, is on a roll as of late, securing several actors in key parts for the new season, including “Battlestar Galactica” vet Edward James Olmos, rapper Mos (formerly Mos Def) and “The Good Guys” star Colin Hanks.
Production began in Los Angeles on Wednesday, with the new season launching in the fall.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here