*Barry Bonds is reportedly paying for critically injured Giants fan Bryan Stow to send his children to college, according to a lawyer for the family.
Los Angeles police have arrested one of two men accused of viciously attacking Stow after opening day at Dodgers’ Stadium.
Last month Bonds visited Stow in L.A. during treatment for severe head injuries. He remains in critical condition at San Francisco General.
Stow’s family is suing the Dodgers for failing to provide appropriate stadium security.
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here