*Breastfeeding is supposed to be a natural next step after a child comes into the world.
It’s natural right?
Well, black women are and have been getting major heat over this decision for years.
It appears that within the last 30 years, black women have not been representing well in this area. And not only is there immense criticism, but some of the questions being, insensitively, asked are:
”Are they putting their careers before the baby thing?”
”Are they not physically able to produce the milk that breastfeeding requires?” (more…)
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here