*Part of the reason Detroit went into a tailspin is due to the unfortunate state of “affairs” that Kwame Kilpatrick left behind along with his highly publicized scandals.
But, long after the dust has settled on the case and he’s served one jail sentence and is in the middle of another, he has filed a lawsuit against the cell phone companies that released his texts (that he denied ever making) to the media.
Motown’s financial woes are partly due to this long drawn out case against the former mayor. The city had to shell out hard earned tax dollars to defend the then mayor.
And after all of that, he’s still thinking about himself and he’s depressed and outraged, according to the Detroit News … and his wife, Carlita Kilpatrick. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here