*Part of the reason Detroit went into a tailspin is due to the unfortunate state of “affairs” that Kwame Kilpatrick left behind along with his highly publicized scandals.
But, long after the dust has settled on the case and he’s served one jail sentence and is in the middle of another, he has filed a lawsuit against the cell phone companies that released his texts (that he denied ever making) to the media.
Motown’s financial woes are partly due to this long drawn out case against the former mayor. The city had to shell out hard earned tax dollars to defend the then mayor.
And after all of that, he’s still thinking about himself and he’s depressed and outraged, according to the Detroit News … and his wife, Carlita Kilpatrick. (more…)
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here