*Part of the reason Detroit went into a tailspin is due to the unfortunate state of “affairs” that Kwame Kilpatrick left behind along with his highly publicized scandals.
But, long after the dust has settled on the case and he’s served one jail sentence and is in the middle of another, he has filed a lawsuit against the cell phone companies that released his texts (that he denied ever making) to the media.
Motown’s financial woes are partly due to this long drawn out case against the former mayor. The city had to shell out hard earned tax dollars to defend the then mayor.
And after all of that, he’s still thinking about himself and he’s depressed and outraged, according to the Detroit News … and his wife, Carlita Kilpatrick. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here