*CBS has decided at the last minute to cancel its new series “Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The spinoff from Ed Bernero, which starred Academy Award winner Forest Whitaker as the chief of the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit, averaged only 9.3 million viewers since its midseason launch.
Despite a high-profile — and thus costly — star, the series failed to deliver the buzz or ratings that other offshoots, such as “NCIS: Los Angeles,” have generated.
CBS on Sunday cancelled “S#!* My Dad Says,” “The Defenders” and “Mad Love.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here