*CBS has decided at the last minute to cancel its new series “Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The spinoff from Ed Bernero, which starred Academy Award winner Forest Whitaker as the chief of the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit, averaged only 9.3 million viewers since its midseason launch.
Despite a high-profile — and thus costly — star, the series failed to deliver the buzz or ratings that other offshoots, such as “NCIS: Los Angeles,” have generated.
CBS on Sunday cancelled “S#!* My Dad Says,” “The Defenders” and “Mad Love.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here