*CBS has decided at the last minute to cancel its new series “Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The spinoff from Ed Bernero, which starred Academy Award winner Forest Whitaker as the chief of the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit, averaged only 9.3 million viewers since its midseason launch.
Despite a high-profile — and thus costly — star, the series failed to deliver the buzz or ratings that other offshoots, such as “NCIS: Los Angeles,” have generated.
CBS on Sunday cancelled “S#!* My Dad Says,” “The Defenders” and “Mad Love.”
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here