*After his instant celebrity status, the golden voice guy, Ted Williams is going back to rehab, again.
He told 10TV News that he is going back to the Origins Recovery Center in South Padre Island, Texas for his battle against his drug and alcohol addiction (scroll down to watch).
It’s the same place Dr. Phil arranged for him to attend back in January. The talk show host offered to pay his way.
“I’m going back to get some real recovery and some rest,” Williams said. “Dr. Phil’s concerns and cares will not go in vain. I hope I can successfully complete this whole journey and come back and say, ‘Hey Dr. Phil. I did it.'”
Williams stayed at the facility for less than two weeks. Now on his way back, he isn’t sure if Dr. Phil’s offer is still on the table, but with his job, he can make it happen.
This time he plans to stay for at least 30 days.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here