*After his instant celebrity status, the golden voice guy, Ted Williams is going back to rehab, again.
He told 10TV News that he is going back to the Origins Recovery Center in South Padre Island, Texas for his battle against his drug and alcohol addiction (scroll down to watch).
It’s the same place Dr. Phil arranged for him to attend back in January. The talk show host offered to pay his way.
“I’m going back to get some real recovery and some rest,” Williams said. “Dr. Phil’s concerns and cares will not go in vain. I hope I can successfully complete this whole journey and come back and say, ‘Hey Dr. Phil. I did it.'”
Williams stayed at the facility for less than two weeks. Now on his way back, he isn’t sure if Dr. Phil’s offer is still on the table, but with his job, he can make it happen.
This time he plans to stay for at least 30 days.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here