*After his instant celebrity status, the golden voice guy, Ted Williams is going back to rehab, again.
He told 10TV News that he is going back to the Origins Recovery Center in South Padre Island, Texas for his battle against his drug and alcohol addiction (scroll down to watch).
It’s the same place Dr. Phil arranged for him to attend back in January. The talk show host offered to pay his way.
“I’m going back to get some real recovery and some rest,” Williams said. “Dr. Phil’s concerns and cares will not go in vain. I hope I can successfully complete this whole journey and come back and say, ‘Hey Dr. Phil. I did it.'”
Williams stayed at the facility for less than two weeks. Now on his way back, he isn’t sure if Dr. Phil’s offer is still on the table, but with his job, he can make it happen.
This time he plans to stay for at least 30 days.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here