*On the heels of her successful and critically acclaimed theatrical debut, “I Will Follow,” director/writer Ava DuVernay is set to start work on her next production titled “Middle of Nowhere” according to Shadow and Act:
The film, in a nutshell, will center on a woman named Ruby, who is struggling to balance her relationship with her newly-incarcerated husband, and her identity, which is undergoing a change of its own. The film will explore the life of a woman who is essentially at a crossroads, and the difficult decisions a woman in her position has to make.
Ava wrote the script, and will obviously be directing it as well.
No cast has been announced yet, but we will have that for you, once they are made available to us!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here