*On the heels of her successful and critically acclaimed theatrical debut, “I Will Follow,” director/writer Ava DuVernay is set to start work on her next production titled “Middle of Nowhere” according to Shadow and Act:
The film, in a nutshell, will center on a woman named Ruby, who is struggling to balance her relationship with her newly-incarcerated husband, and her identity, which is undergoing a change of its own. The film will explore the life of a woman who is essentially at a crossroads, and the difficult decisions a woman in her position has to make.
Ava wrote the script, and will obviously be directing it as well.
No cast has been announced yet, but we will have that for you, once they are made available to us!
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here