*On the heels of her successful and critically acclaimed theatrical debut, “I Will Follow,” director/writer Ava DuVernay is set to start work on her next production titled “Middle of Nowhere” according to Shadow and Act:
The film, in a nutshell, will center on a woman named Ruby, who is struggling to balance her relationship with her newly-incarcerated husband, and her identity, which is undergoing a change of its own. The film will explore the life of a woman who is essentially at a crossroads, and the difficult decisions a woman in her position has to make.
Ava wrote the script, and will obviously be directing it as well.
No cast has been announced yet, but we will have that for you, once they are made available to us!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here