*On the heels of her successful and critically acclaimed theatrical debut, “I Will Follow,” director/writer Ava DuVernay is set to start work on her next production titled “Middle of Nowhere” according to Shadow and Act:
The film, in a nutshell, will center on a woman named Ruby, who is struggling to balance her relationship with her newly-incarcerated husband, and her identity, which is undergoing a change of its own. The film will explore the life of a woman who is essentially at a crossroads, and the difficult decisions a woman in her position has to make.
Ava wrote the script, and will obviously be directing it as well.
No cast has been announced yet, but we will have that for you, once they are made available to us!
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here